Chapter 3: Falling in Love

I really hope you like this chapter so tell me what you think about it after reading it :))

“Oh Hi, What are you doing here?” I say and move forward.

“I came here…cause” He stops talking and walks towards me. He puts his hands in my waist and starts kissing me. He closes the door with his foot and we continue kissing. Why are we kissing again? I really thought that we weren’t gonna do this. It feels kind of awkward because he has a girlfriend but his lips are so soft. I can feel his teeth on my tongue. I am horny as hell right now. He pushes me to the wall and takes my shirt off. I have a sports bra: / not good but at least is push up. I unbutton his shirt. He is so hot. I feel my ears turning red; every time that I get nervous this happens to me. He kisses my neck. We are moving to the couch, kissing obviously. I push him to the couch and bite my lip.

-“aggressive much?” he says with a smile on his face.

-“don’t know, wanna find out?” I say and start kissing him. I am literally on top of Tyler. He is touching every part of my body and it feels so great. I don’t really know how to react. Everything is great but I know that Tyler wants more. He didn’t come here to only kiss me. Tyler is now trying to take my pants off. You know what I really don’t care. My body is ready for this. I am ready to have sex with Tyler…again.  When Tyler is about to take my pants off I hear the beep of my mom’s car. Shit, my mom is here.

“Put your shirt on.” I say and throw him his shirt. I put myself together and turn on the TV. I sit back in the couch like nothing happened. Tyler sits down beside me and puts his arm around me. I hear my mom coming in by the door.

“Did you clean the dishes? because if you didn’t you are really screwed” Mom says. I think she hasn’t noticed that Tyler is here. I can hear her put her purse and keys in the counter. She comes in to the living room. Mom is wearing her skinny pants and pumps. My mom may be 40 years-old but she looks good. “Oh Kate I didn’t know you had company.” She says and laughs. Why is my mother laughing? Is it such a shock that I have a guy over? Tyler immediately stands up and turns to face my mother.

“Hi Mrs. Wess” Tyler says and grins. Tyler is showing almost his entire chest. Shit.  My mom is gonna totally give me the sex talk again. Every time that I like a boy or I even say hi to a boy my mom thinks that I am having sex with the guy. The woman is nuts, she thinks that I seduce married men when I wear shorts to the supermarket.

“You can call me Leila. By the way, what’s your name?” My mom asks while taking her heels off. 

“My name is Tyler, Tyler Walker.”

“Well nice to meet you Tyler. I am going to my room now. Have a good night… and Tyler can you get the hell out of here. I have work tomorrow and I think you have school.” My mom says and smiles. She is trying to be funny but she is actually being really rude. What the fuck is wrong with her? I want Tyler to come back here and be comfortable. But I don’t think he is coming back if my mom continues to act like a bitch. Tyler responds to her with a smile. My mother finally leaves to her room and I am very relieved.

 “I’m sorry that my mom is acting like a bitch, I have never seen her so uptight.” I say and force a smile. He looks at me in the eyes and kisses me one more time. He puts his hands in my shoulder and I tiptoe and kiss him. I like kissing Tyler. When I kiss Tyler I can feel his smile. I am happy with him and I have never felt this way before.

“I really have to go.” Tyler says and takes a look at his watch. “I missed my curfew about 20 minutes ago.”

“Ok good night.” I open the front door and he goes out. When I am about to close the door Tyler says: “Wait, I forgot something.” and he kisses me goodnight. I close the door and rest my head over it. I am completely happy. Can this night get any better? I go to my room and hide under my covers. I try to sleep and close my eyes. My body has shut down but my mind hasn’t. I am still thinking about tonight and what did it meant. I have to accept that tomorrow I am probably going to see Tyler and Erica together. They are probably going to be making out and holding hands. I have to understand that I am falling in love with a guy who is taken. Am I? Am I really falling love? Do I want to be in love with Tyler? I really don’t know what love is. But I feel like I am in a bubble just floating around. I close my eyes and think of Tyler and I in a place that no one can find us and just like that I am falling asleep.