Chapter 26

"Well we need to go stop him, whoever that Jonathon guy is." I yelled. My eyebrows winkled together and Ashton sighed.

"We cant, Brie."

"Why the fuck not?"

His eyes closed and he lifted himself up and opened the laptop again. "He leads the biggests gang I've ever seen. Stronger than me. I judt barely got away last wee-"

I cut him off. "Is that what happened when you got the ciggerattes?" Ashton nodded.

"Even if he has Harry, he wont kill him. All he wants is me."

I slide down under the covers and layed next to him. His fingers flew over the keyboard, and I didnt bother asking, I knew what he was doing.

"Are we leaving again?"

"Forever, Brie. We're leaving the country."

I sucked in my stomach. "Where?"

"Well... Maybe we could go back to my home."

"You want me to become an Aussie? I giggled.

He smiled back. "Can I set up a time and place for us to leave? We can sneak into your house tomorrow night and pack your things."

I nodded, it actually sounded amazing. Roaming Austrailia with Ashton, having him show me sites he loved, maybe even meeting some family he had left. I let him prepare for our flight and decided to take a nap while I waited. He slung his left arm around my waist, allowing me to sleep on his chest. I fell asleep to the soft sound of his fingers on the keyboard.

---

I felt warmth on my back and turned. Ashton snored soundly beside me, his messy curls bouncing with his breathing. I used my index finger to lightly brush a long curl from his eyes. His lips parted, but his snoring didnt stop. I traced a few scars on his cheek and watched him sleep. I hadnt even noticed his snorin had stopped until he whispered, breathe hot.

"You know its bad luck to walk a dreamer."

I giggled. "I'm full of bad luck." He smiled, obviously agreeing. "What did you dream about?"

Ashton closed his eyes again, an yanked more blankets over his exposed skin. "Everything."

"Whats everything?" I wondered.

"You. Youre my everything."

He leaned in and pecked my lips, and we stayed together, cuddled until a voice screamed up through our window.

"C'mon out, guys. I know youre in there."

**So, only three more chapters. Then I'm starting Dark Luke, but with a different plot. Please kik me with any ideas for the first chapter: hiyareagan. Love all of you, and thanks for making my story a hit.- Rea**