Chapter 22

My body felt numb. Was I finally dead? Something hot moved up my legs and settled on my face. I opened my eyes and stared into a bright light. Hell yeah, I finally did it! I'm living in hell now.

"Brie?" My eyes moved to the left. Ashton? What the fuck? Why is he here? They are no angels in hell. "Babe, are you awake?" He asked.

I began to sit up, but many cords pushed me back down. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"I came home.. And I found you. You were so pale and lifeless. I drove you to the hospital, they said you you overdosed.. you've been out for three days."

I frowned. So I was still alive? Ashton brushed a few strands of hair out of my face. I reached up with an IV covered arm and our hands touched. He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. He laughed when my heart moniter sped up.

"Dont get too excited." He whispered, and a nurse walked in.

"Brie West?" I nodded, I still hadnt found my voice. She took a step closer to me, and handed me a warm glass of milk. "Drink. It will help." I downed the glass and my throat soothed. I was able to croak out a few sentences and the nurse finally left so me and Ashton were alone again.

"How many more gangs?" I asled hoarsly and Ashton shook his head.

"One"

"You got rid of all the others?" My voice cracked multiple times, I sounded like a twelve year old boy.

"Yes." He answered.

"But we have to run again, so heal fast."

**Sorry its short, guys.. I wanna go to sleep. Love yas -Rae**