(22) Only in a Lifetime

Chapter 22

3 Months Later...

Jesse’s POV

‘Morning, babe,’ I murmured, my voice thick with sleep. Charles shifted on my bare chest before placing his hand on my stomach then settling down to sleep again. ‘Forget it Princey-Boy,’ I complained as I sat up causing Charles to fall to his mattress ungracefully.

‘Jesse, I’m tired,’ Charles whined as he pulled my boxers, my only item of clothing. I stared into Charles perfectly blue eyes; he looked so beautiful I just wanted to pounce on him.

‘Have you forgotten?’ I asked as I looked at Charles looked at me, his face read confusion. Then I saw a spark in his eyes, he’d remembered. Charles practically flew from the bed, his feet landing heavily on the carpeted floor.

‘Geoffrey’s coming home!’ Charles screeched his hands high in the air. ‘C’mon Jesse, we’re going to shower,’ Charles decided as he took hold of my hand and pulled me away from the bed and to the bathroom.

                We’d finished in the shower, well I had. Charles decided he had to take an extra long shower. I stood in the bathroom waiting for him to finish. My towel was flung loosely around my waist as I took another towel and scrubbed my hair with it trying to relieve it from the water which was trickling down my back. ‘Babe, are you almost done in there? You’re going to end up like a prune,’ I laughed as I peered into the shower at him.

‘I’m already looking like a prune, but I blame you at the end of the day,’ Charles spat back as he clambered out of the shower, slipping into my arms.

‘A little frisky are we baby?’ I teased as I kissed his cheek lightly before helping him stand back up properly. Charles grunted at me before snatching my towel leaving me naked, he pulled the towel around himself then walked off. ‘Now you want me naked, don’t worry Char. I’m yours...’ I trailed flirtatiously as I blew Char a kiss before racing from the bathroom to Charles room. Luckily Charles room and the bathroom are connected so no one saw me.

There was a quiet knock on the door. I quickly ran to Charles bed before jumping in not wanting anyone else to see my genitals. ‘Who is it?’ I shouted questioningly. What was I supposed to say? I’ve been in this palace tonnes of times for almost a year and a half and I still don’t know how to speak to people.

‘It’s Leon, sir,’ Geoffrey’s older brother called back. ‘You sound busy,’ Leon muttered. ‘I was just going to ask if you and Prince Charles wanted any breakfast?’

‘I’ll come down to the kitchen shortly, Leon. Just give me a minute,’ I called back as I allowed myself to leave Charles bed before darting into the wardrobe. Whilst in the wardrobe, I couldn’t find any of my own underwear so I had to wear Charles’. He’s going to hate me for wearing his boxers. The weather was quite nice out so I decided to wear my old basketball shorts and a black vest top.

                Charles waltzed into the bedroom with my towel still around his waist. His hair was dried and now fully styled into one of his usual styles. It was straight, I liked it better curly. ‘And a wild Prince appears!’ I shouted dramatically as I waved my hands in front of him.

‘And you’ll be getting punched in the balls!’ Charles shouted back as charged at me. I turned around and ran backwards trying to get away from him. Charles was laughing now as he stopped by some of his clothes before picking up his boxers. ‘You’re wearing my clothes,’ Charles pointed out as he looked at me.

‘No I am not,’ I objected as I surrender. Charles stalked over to me before looking me over.

‘You’ve got my boxers on,’ he smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. I looked at him with furrowed brows. How did he know that? ‘You’re supposed to leave my clothes neatly once you’ve rummaged through them,’ Charles complained as he began neatening his clothes. ‘Can you find me some clothes? Not like your chavy clothes though.’