Chapter 11 - Now or Never

Robin's POV

I slowly look at her face after we kiss. We are both blushing.

I don't know why we kiss. We just stare at each other then we immediately kiss.

I love the feeling when we kiss. I feel like I'm in heaven. It's a great feeling!

And..we both staring at each other in a minute then we hug each other.

Do I need to confess?

Is this the right time?

I can tell everything about her but..
I don't have enough courage to do that..

But I think I can do it..now..

It's now or never.

Wait..

Do I need to do this?

Then suddenly, I remember what Cyborg told me..

-Flashback-

Finally! I can already sit on my bed.

I can't believe that Star hug me because she won the video game.

Well, I let her to win the game. If she's happy, I'm already happy. I saw her efforts in playing the video game just to win. So..yeah. Anyway, she deserve it.

"Hey Robin! Did you already confess to Starfire?" He asked me.

Ohh..I forgot to close my door. I look at the clock and it's 12AM.

Okay..so everyone is sleeping except me and Cyborg.

"Shhh..be quiet." I said.

He entered my room and he close the door.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry." he apologize. "Anyway, you still didn't answer my question."

I stop for a while and remembering his question. "What is it?"

"You already forget?" he ask so I nodded.

Then he give me a teasing smile.

"It's because-"

"I know the reason Robin." he said while wearing that smile. "It's because you can't forget when Starfire hug you when you let her win that video game!"

I just simply nodded.

"I saw you blush.." he said. "And I know you like it."

"Okay, okay, so here's my question. Did you already confess to Starfire?"

I shake my head. "No, not yet."

"Why?"

"Because I..don't know what to...say..?"

"Are you asking me?"

"No-"

"Confess to her already!"

"I already told you to be quiet because everybody is sleeping except the two of us!"

We both became silent and I talk..

"I know that this is not the right time to confess my feelings." I pause for a while then I continued. "I can do it, I just don't have enough courage and just like I said a while ago, this is not the right time."

"Okay, just remember this. If you think that it is the right time, tell her already before someone confess to her. You know that many boys has a crush on her, right? I know you, you are immediately doing your task as a hero. So why don't you also do it to have your own lovelife?"

I'm...so..speechless. I don't know what to say.

"Okay, goodnight Robin."

"Goodnight.."

-End of Flashback-

I look at her eyes

I must tell her

Right now!

"Um..Star?"

"Yes Robin?"

"I love you Star."