Chapter 4 - Interruption

Robin's POV

After I look at my left, I look at her -- or let's say I stared at her. She look back to me -- or stared at me.

How beautiful her green emerald eyes are! I smiled as I look at her eyes and she smiled back.

I look at her whole face...so PERFECT! She is GORGEOUS yet SIMPLE.

I look at her cute and short eyebrows. I look at her green emerald eyes. I look at her nose...her ears and cheek. I look at her red long hair and especially...

I look at her lips...

It makes me want to kiss it...

Can I kiss it?

Well, this is my chance.

It's now or never...

I lean closer to her slowly...looking at her face...she didn't even moved...as she was waiting for this kiss..

I close my eyes and lean to her...

Starfire's POV

Robin was do the staring at me...and he do start lean closer to me.

I didn't want to move because I waited for this...I am the ready.

He lean closer to me and I do started to close my eyes and do the lean to him.

And we started to lean to each other..

When...

"Robin..! Starfire..!" friend Cyborg and friend Beastboy yelled.

We both look at them.

"What is it?" Robin asked them.

"I already had a horror movie! C'mon let's watch it!" friend Beastboy said as he pulled Robin...wanting him to stand immediately.

Robin stand and they all look at me.

"Don't worry Starfire. This is just a movie and..." friend Beastboy said but friend Cyborg cut him.

"Robin is with you." friend Cyborg said with a grin. I feel that my cheeks became the warm.

I stand and we start to walk going to the room of living.

"Alright! I'm excited!" friend Beastboy exclaimed.

"This is interesting." friend Cyborg said and we entered the room of living and we saw friend Raven in the couch do the reading of her book.

••••••••••••
Author's Note

Hello guys! I already updated! So...let me see if I can update tomorrow or the next day. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Stay safe.