Chapter 2 - Game

Robin's POV

After watching the sunrise a while ago, me and Star decided to go to the living room.

As we entered the room, Beastboy turn around, as he was waiting for me.

"Dude! Let's play a game!" He said as I saw the excitement in his eyes.

We've been pretty tired and busy for a last few days so I guess...

"Sure. What game is it?"

"I don't know what is the title of the game but I know how to play it."

"Oh really? How?" Cyborg asked while smiling, testing if Beastboy is telling the truth or just telling a joke.

"We will form a big circle."

We form a big circle to avoid a waste of time. There is a large space for each one of us.

In my left, it is Starfire, on her left, Raven, on Raven's left, Beastboy and Beastboy's left side is Cyborg.

"For example...Cyborg act like you gonna steal Raven."

I look at them, Raven was just a poker face while Beastboy is serious. Cyborg is thinking on how he will steal Raven.

Cyborg ran towards Raven but Beastboy covered her as he was hugging her. Actually, Bb is hugging Raven right now. Raven is blushing while Beastboy is looking at Cyborg.

Cyborg turn to the left, Beastboy covered Raven. (If I am Cyborg, I can only see Beastboy's back but because Cyborg is too tall, he still see Raven). Then he turn to right and Beastboy do the same thing, covered Raven (or let's say hugging her).

"Ugh, Beastboy." Cyborg said.

"What?"

"Don't be too obvious." He said while smiling.

Only Cyborg knows that Beastboy love Raven and he knows that I love Starfire.

"I'm not. This is part of a game." He denied but I think he's telling a truth, still hugging Raven.

"For example, you are the one who choose to be the stealer, you'll choose who you are gonna steal then someone must protect him/her from the stealer. It's like you are gonna steal my sandwich but because it's my sandwich, I won't let you to steal it from me." He explained.

Okay, I understand.

"Let's play the game!"

"Who will be the stealer?" I asked.

"Beastboy"

"Great." He said then he choose immediately that we didn't know.

He ran towards Starfire.

Before he steal my girl, I covered Starfire as I am hugging her.

He turn to left I showed him my back.
He turn to right, I covered my girl.

"Ugh, I can't steal Starfire." He said as he sat down on the floor.

I go near Beastboy and pulled him out of the room (leaving the girls on the room because they will meditate) then Cyborg followed us and I replied to him.

"'Cause she's mine."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Author's Note
Hello guys! Since I am not that busy in school, I can update eveey week. 1-2 times a week or day. It depends.

How was my long chapter?