18

Comment, vote, follow!

Angelica watched as Drake stood in a dome, looking as nervous as ever. scorpius was standing by her side, comforting her.

"RELEASE THE DEMENTOR!" Shouted Jason Moon, Hannah abbots husband and minister of magic.

"COME ON DRAKE!" screeched angelica. Drake pointed his wand at the Dementor and shouted the incantation, a large Fox appeared and shot towards the Dementor who floated back a couple of yards. Drake stepped forwards a few more paces, encountering another Dementor.

"scorpius, I'm going down to the ground level. I'm supposed to be there, anyway"

"ok. see you later- GO DRAKE!"

Angelica made her way down to the ground level, where most of the 'important' wizards were. She got a closer look at the dome, it was quite perplexing.

each time the caster casted the patronus charm, successfully, they could move forward a couple of paces, towards the cup. every competitor was in the dome, apart from Angelica, and she was deeply regretting it ,although, Drake was the closet to the cup.

Angelica stood by jinx moon, the minister's daughter, who was only 3 years younger than her. Drake began to say the incantation, against the dementor in front of him, when one swooped behind. they began sucking out his soul, Drake was only one pace away from the cup, his face paled and his wand dropped out of his hand.

"DRAKE!" Angelica lept from the crowd and headed for the dome, a lock was placed on the oversized door, she pointed her wand at the lock.

"alohamora" the lock twisted and fell to the ground, Angelica slipped into the dome and ran towards Drake, dodging the incoming Dementors and spells, unfortunately, from the other victors.

"DRAKE!" tears raced down her face "I WILL NOT LOSE YOU NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH!" (AN sorry for the language- only time)

Angelica reached drake and stood beside him.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" No animal appeared, just a large dome of light that took down every dementor. Alana grabbed the just conscious DRAKE and dragged him to the cup, she grabbed the cup and held it high.

"we - we won..." Alana fell to the ground, next to Drake, and slipped into the land of darkness