8

AN= the rest of the story will be told in third person!!! sorry!!!=

Comment, vote, follow!

scorpius watched James being pulled away from her. She looked uncomfortable in her dress, he didn't know why though, she looked amazing. scorpius stood up and walked over to Angelica, she looked up and a confused expression smothered her face.

"care to dance"

"I can't dance..."

"Oh well- neither can I" she smiled thankfully and took scorpius' hand. he lead her onto the dance floor, when they reached it, a slow song played.

"great- one sec" she disappeared round the corner and came back later in bear feet. She was wearing turquoise jeans, a turquoise top and her mask was still on.

"You changed?"

"I hated the dress, it felt uncomfortable. the shoes were ok, but I prefer this."

Angelina smiled up at scorpius, he was only a little bit taller than her. he put his hands on her waist and she put he hands round his neck. they swayed to the music in time, gel rested her head on his neck.

"Thanks for caring"

"welcome" she looked up at me and smirked "you sounded disappointed when I changed"

"I wasn't disappointed, seemed like Simon finnigan was though"

Angelica looked round scorpius to see that Simon was looking directly at her, he saw her and blushed. he looked away and kept dancing with Alana.

scorpius looked down at Angelica. her eye brows were furrowed and she looked like she was concentrating.

"are you ok?"

"I'm fine... Just wondering what the next task will be. we're going to durmstang for that one. I'll be staying on the boat."

"all of the sixth and seventh years will be going to, you know"

"yeah, I know... I just don't particularly like any of the girls in my year. they all drive me crazy. apart from Sally, she's OK"

"Sally?"

"yeah, she's the only girl that knows and understands that I hate talking about clothes, gossip and boys"

"What do they say about boys then?"

"they like you A LOT. but they say James comes first"

"You listen?"

"actualy, what happens is i start talking about quidditch and it gets directed to boys. sometimes being the only girl on my quidditch team is weird- it's like they don't understand that they're my Mates, not some guys that I drool over"

"So which guys do you drool over?"

"none... Not really, that's why I've never had a boyfriend. It's just- no boys like me in that way."

"I can assure you they do. every boy in this room... part from me... will want to go out with you"

"No they won't."

"yep they will"

"stop trying to make me feel better"

"I'm telling the truth"

Angelica rested her head on scorpius' neck. the warm air coming from her mouth made his skin tingle. he scanned her body, she wasn't skinny but she wasn't big. She was... slim. her hair laid on her shoulders messily. She wasn't perfect, but that's what made her perfect.

"Hey- do you recognise this song?" he asked her

"yep. It's called dear darlin'"

"muggle?"

"yes"

"Thanks scorpius"

"for?"

"being there at the right time- you always are"

everyone started to disappear to their rooms. scorpius and anglecia left the dance floor when only a couple of them were left. they walked through the corridors when it started to get very chilly.

"scorpius, I hope that's not what I think it is"

"a dementor"

"I don't have my wand"

"I do"

"do you know how to cast a patronus?"

"yes, but I don't have a happy enough memory"

"Just try!" the dementor grew closer and closer, scorpius held up his wand and said the incantation. the patronus was weak and didn't take shape.

"I don't have a happy enough memory!"

Angelina took scorpius' face in her hands and kissed him softly. for a second or two it felt like it was Just him and her.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" a dove appeared out of his wand and pushed the dementor back, it flew away and left Angelica and scorpius in an awkward situation.

"Why?"

"I don't know, you said you needed a happy memory. first thing that came to mind"

"kissing me?"

"Don't blame me, you seemed pretty happy about it"