13

Angelica stood by a table, on top of that table was six potions.

'the one you seek is filled but not full,

I am not the colours of love,

I have a primary cap,

I bring you fortune others wish for,

I will help you through this challenge

like others do not"

the parchment in her hand had the riddle written over it.

"it sounds like that Felix felsius or whatever. right, not full" her eyes glanced over each potion, she deducted the blue on which was full.

"Not the colours of love" there was two pink bottles and two green bottles with red caps. She figured that they were the other ones to be forgotten.

"primary cap- that could mean primary colours... one's yellow the others purple" she walked over to the yellow capped bottle, inside was a clear liquid. She undid the cap and threw it down her throat. it was soothing, and it tasted like mint. immediately, she felt like she was unstoppable, she could get anything.

the potion part was fairly easy compared to what was next, on top of a high building was a chest with a supprisingly simple lock, inside that chest was a piece of parchment with a spell written on it. this spell would give you the clue about the next task. getting up the building was the hard part, she would have to climb it.

she ran over to the ladder which would get her about a six of the way up, when she reached the first level, her legs began to wobble but the potion had given her enough courage and 'luck' to carry on. her hands were placed in gloves and her feet her finding spaces. She got about half way up when she lost her footing, her luck had ran out and she was returning to normal.

"I need to get my footing!" she mentally slapped herself "or..." She said quietly "ACCIO FIREBOLT 7!" she managed to cast the charm before falling from the building, she felt the falling sensation before she landed on something hard.

"how I love my broom" she whispered. putting her wand away, she rose up in the air to the top of the building. She got to the chest and smiled.

"alohamora" she whispered, pointing her wand at the chest. it clicked and it swung open, the piece of parchment floated into her hand and the writing appeared. tucking it into her pocket, she jumped off the building and landed safely on her broom. everyone greeted her with friendly arms, she spotted scorpius keeping his distance.

**************

"daniels! DANIELS!" Alana called after drake, he suddenly turned, he smiled when he saw her.

"yeah?"

"follow me" she grabbed his hand and lead him into a broom closet.

"I thought you hated me"

"get that out of your dirty little mind! we need to look at the clue"

"go on then"

"deleria" she pointed at the parchment. a small white wolf ran out of the parchment, leaving Alana with her mouth in a perfect O, while drake looked confused.

"What was that?"

"a patronus"

"and?"

"YOU'RE SO OBLIVIOUS!"

he put his Hand over her mouth "shush"

"you're going to have to fight off dementors or leitholds"

"WHAT? I can't cast patronus'"

"I'll teach you- I learnt from Harry, James' father"

"of course you did"

"save it- do you want me to teach you or not?"

"teach me"