6

Comment, vote, follow!

day of the 1st task

My adrenaline is pumping, I look over at drake who's smirking. our Dragon? Hungarian horn-tail. they use stronger chains now, due to an accident that happened to James' father. My broom is in my left hand and my wand in my right.

"3...2...1...go"

I grab drakes wrist.

"go around the back, I'll distract him"

"What if you get burnt?"

"broom" and with that final word, I run for it. I jump onto my firestream 4000 and distract the Dragon. he flies up about 20 meters but then stops.

"arguamenti!" I splash the Dragon with water. I see a golden light under the Dragon, drake is too scared to move. I dive down under the Dragon and reach for the egg, it's golden shell blinding me temporarily. I grab the egg and I crash to the ground. It's spiky, Orange tail thrashed the ground by my body a couple of times. I quickly dodge it but feel fire by my feet.

"get up! c'mon!" I hear drake shout. he grabs my hand and we run for the tent. we jump over rocks and dodge the flames.

"arguamenti!" I shout as I point my wand at the dragons open mouth. It starts to splutter and this gives us time.

we get inside and I hug James.

"I made it"

"you made it"

***********

scorpius

"Not bad, were second"

"Ok ok, we just need to plan this room"

"mmhm, golden streamers twirling round the pillars." She pauses "lit candles floating, midnight sky."

"Anyway, what did the egg do?"

"it showed holograms. I can't figure it out- no no no! circular tables... surround the dance floor with them, peeves"

"No clue?"

"nope- one last spell... there we go, room prepared. I'll just keep an enchantment on it, so no one but us can be in for the mean time."

"Ok... who are you going with?"

"No one... I uh I'll probably just go with some friends- you?"

"I'm going with isla fisher"

"Ok- just need to sort out this streamer" she climbs the ladder, her foot slips a couple of times but she manages to grab hold again.

"careful"

"I'll be fine. trust me I- aaaaaaaaah!" she slipped. I ran by th ladder and caught her in my arms. She looked at me.

"thank you, scorpius" she whispered, she gave me a hug and exscused herself

"Why am I going with isla, when I could be going with her?"