#37 B&B - THE WEDDING

Riya.

I looked at the mirror in wonder, the person looking back at me is glowing happily, looking beautiful in the wedding gown.

"You look beautiful, Riya," Kiran, my stylist said proudly.

"Mr.Aldrick wouldn't know what hit him" My wedding planner agreed.

I smiled slightly.

I am nervous, yes, but I am very happy too.

Nivin loves me! we are in love!

There's nothing more I can ask for. I was dumbfounded when Nivin confessed to me, I couldn't even reply, but he has been understanding.

"It might be a shock, Riya, I know you are not ready for it, but trust me, you will feel it soon enough, I am going to make it happen, I want you to look at me only, no one else"

His words were still giving me warmth. I wanted to confess to him, I wanted to tell him badly that I love him too.

But I have to tell him about his Mamma first, so I have just arranged it, my birthday gift from dad will be reaching me this week.

Whatever happens, I am going to protect Mamma and Nivin.

"Oh my! Riya! you are so pretty!" Auntie Alice came to me teary-eyed. "I am so glad to do this for Neev and you, I could at least do this for Julia" she hugged me.

"I should be the one thanking you, auntie, I am really happy to get you all, I am so glad we are going to be family!" I said sincerely.

She let go of me and wiped her eyes. "yes, family" she smiled.

Neev.

I think I had never been this nervous in my life. I am currently standing in front of hundreds of guests, lots of media and company employees too.

Okay...relax, you are doing good, Neev.

I took a deep breath.

"It's time for the bride to enter" they announced and just like that I started to panic.

Oh God! what am I doing? I am really getting married?

The doors opened and my heart stopped.

There she is!

My beautiful bride!

She was wearing a beautiful white gown that was off shoulder and showed off her slender figure.

I think I never saw it earlier because both of us were too busy with other things, she is the most beautiful person I have seen, both inside and out.

And she likes you too...

I was actually proud, even though Grandpa wanted to force this marriage on us, Riya is the best thing that's happened to my life now.

Riya.

The flashes are making me blind, I was nearly there, Nivin was still looking at me like I am the only person in this room. I couldn't tear my eyes away, he's giving me the strength and confidence now.

I stretched my hand to place it in Nivin's outstretched one.

Strong, supportive and warm, I felt all the tensions leaving me. Neev's firm, but gentle grip made my worries melt away.

I don't know how to explain it, but it made me forget all the other bothering things, It can all wait.

This is Neev and he loves me too, I was the only person he opened up after 20 years, yes, he cares about me like no one else in this world.