#22 B&B

Dedicated to pravalikachweetu, Thank you:)

*READ*

RIYA's MAMMA IS NOT HER BIRTH MOTHER; RIYA MET HER FROM THE ORPHANAGE, SO RIYA & NEEV ARE NOT BLOOD-RELATED.

Sachin.

Neev walked to the room as he owned it, all of the directors started to speak at once.

I was still taking in his appearance from the polished shiny shoe to the neatly kept hair. He was impeccably dressed, a charming smile was playing on his face.

He is up to something!

"What's he doing here?"

"I thought we fired him two years ago?"

"He is a messed up child"

"It was his project that gets approved"

"I heard he almost ruined the deal by saving some nameless girl"

"What's Neev doing here?" Rohan turned to me. Apparently, he is as clueless as everyone else.

"I have no idea," I said slowly. "I think he's up to something, he's trying to stop grandpa"

"That's impossible, he will only get hurt," Rohan said.

"That's enough" grandpa's sound echoed and silence fell. "I called him here," he said again.

Rohan and I looked at each other.

Nivin made a deal with grandpa!?

Nivin stopped near the podium.

"Shall I?" he asked grandpa and he nodded.

"Good morning everyone, I am Nivin Rosh James Aldrick, the only son of-"

"We know who you are! last time we checked, you were fired and a few days back you said you don't want anything to do with the company!"

Obviously, nobody has forgotten about it, Nivin had practically thrown away his chance then.

"I understand your concern Mr.moorthy, but you see, as our chairman want, I would like to do this Asian project" he smiled.

I have to admit it, he's really cool, I know he hates nothing more than this company, but he's playing it well!

"Last time you said you are not interested"

"Well...I changed my mind" Nivin said coolly.

Wrong answer!

"How do we know you wouldn't change your mind again?" Uncle Sebastian asked this time.

"You wouldn't, but it's the only way our company have now," he said. "I am ready to see through this project till the end, but I have a condition," he said.

Everyone started to talk again.

"Let's hear it, your condition" Grandpa said.

"I want my position back"

"Yes, we are ready to reinstate-" Mr.Ram started.

"I don't mean the ED position, I want to be the CEO of the company," Nivin said.

Silence filled the room for just a moment while everyone seemed to grasp what he said.

Then the room was filled with voices, everyone was trying to talk at once, everyone seemed outrageous.