Bonus Chapter #9 - [86]

Winning chapter, as voted by the readers, chapter eighty-six!
I hope you enjoy! UNEDITED

I'd been thinking a lot about what Harry had said about sex and if the both of us would ever get round to doing it. I'd have been lying if I said that it had never crossed my mind before. After all, what girl didn't think about the day she decides to lose her virginity? Thinking of a boy was one thing, kissing and hugging another - then there was the sex. Terrifying or exciting? It was different for every person and I was deeply surprised to find that I was completely giddy about the whole thing.

I was excited. Not terrified. And the thought that Harry and I could have been doing it very shortly was what had my heart beating erratically. 

You little slapper, a voice muttered in my head and I couldn't help but let a sly smile slide across my face as I peered down at my question paper. The mathematical equations were blurs on the page and I just couldn't focus properly, especially since the idiot behind me kept kicking the back of my chair.

"Harry," I snapped as I spun round to face him. "Quit it. I am trying extremely hard to show a little interest for this subject that I know will never benefit me entirely in any of my future careers, and yet is seen as a mandatory learning subject for our bright, young minds."

He just looked at me before grinning widely. "Bright, young minds," he echoed with a laugh. "The majority of this generation are numpties, babe."

"Perhaps, though it doesn't hurt to actually try and take in all this wonderful information."

"Hm," he murmured, tapping his pencil to his lips. He absentmindedly chewed on the end, his gaze not once faltering. "Think what else you could be taking in."

It took everything in me not to give him a little slap. Had he forgotten that we were sitting in the middle of a classroom. Yes, everybody was distracted and talking to one another but it wasn't an excuse for him to drop suggestive comments out in the open. 

"Why are you even here today?" I asked, changing the subject yet pondering that exact matter - why had he decided to come into school for the last week? I knew he'd had preferred to be hanging around with the guys and rehearsing before the live shows, so it had left me genuinely surprised when he'd said he was going to come into school for the remaining five days of term. 

He shrugged. "Wanted to see you before I head off. Plus," he leaned forward to whisper to me, "I'm getting a hell of a lot more attention now that the lads and I are through on the show. Honestly, even that crabby old bat of a maths teacher congratulated me this afternoon in the canteen."

I raised a brow. "Impressive. So, you're here for the fame?"

He seemed confused all of a sudden. "I, er... Wait, that's not what I meant. Oh, God I sound like such a snob when you say it like that. I dare say it did sound like I was saying that but I swear to God, Amanda, that I'm here just to feel like I completed school fully and then it's off to London."