[89]

Harry:
I'm so excited, Amanda!
Also not because I miss you.
But I am pretty excited to be here!

Amanda:
Be excited, you fool.
You're on THE LIVE SHOWS! 
THE FUCKING LIVE SHOWS, HARRY! 
You and the boys, out of millions of others.
That is some achievement. 

Harry:
You're my biggest achievement. 
I love you.

Amanda:
Aw, Harry!
I love you too, so you'd better go ahead and ace this bloody competition! 
I know you guys will do great - I heard you all singing when I was with you all at your dad's place and you're all sounding great - and that was only you practice for one of the first times. Just think how much better you'll get with Simon as your mentor!

Harry:
I'm gonna love working with Simon. He's so incredible. 
...
I'm at the contestants house right now by the way, I forgot to mention.

Amanda:
Is everyone there yet?

Harry:
Do you mean everyone as in One Direction everyone or everyone as in all of the other contestants everyone?

Amanda:
You could not have worded that more atrociously. 

Harry:
You know what I mean!

Amanda:
Harry, of course I do. I mean every other contestant! 
...
Harry?
You there?
...

***

Amanda:
Seriously, dude.
...
You've been ignoring me for ten hours.
Are you sleeping or partying?

Harry:
Shit, sorry, babe!
We all had to do this introduction thingy and what the plan is for the following weeks.
It's pretty jam packed and I don't think we're allowed phones too much.
I mean, we're allowed phones but the crew don't want us to be too distracted from the show.

Amanda:
Ah, that's fine.
I can understand that.
I love you, and believe in you x

Harry:
The stage here is fucking huge.
We all have a meeting with our mentors tomorrow to talk about song choices and such before we start rehearsing. 

Amanda:
What's the theme? 
Oh! I'm gathering from your auditions that no matter what song, you'll all be great!

Harry:
We don't know yet, aha!
Niall mentioned something about being excited for Halloween week because things always get funky.
I do love Halloween week.

Amanda:
Ooh, dress up as sexy vampires?

Harry:
I don't think it's up to us but I shall definitely put a word in about that ;)

Amanda:
Whoop! Sounds good!
What are you all doing tonight then? Just settling in and getting used to everyone?

Harry:
Pretty much.
I would rather be cuddling with you right now.
Playing with your hair :(

Amanda:
I'd like that :(

Harry:
I miss you, but I've made mum promise to come and pick you up sometimes to come down and see us perform for some of the live shows! :D

Amanda:
Really? That sounds great! I'm gonna love that!
...
Would it be totally inappropriate for me to bring my erection sign with me?

Harry:
I don't think they'd let you through the doors, if I'm being honest :)

Amanda:
Oh.
Damn! 

Can you guess what my special announcement is? I bet you all £10 (that is all the money I have, I'm poor) if you can! ;)
Cazza