thirty one

A/N : LISTEN TO WOLVES BY ONE ERECTION FOR THIS CHAPTER LOL YOULL SEE WHY

- BritishBums x

__________________________________

.

- Natalie -

.

It was yet another usual school day, it's been about three weeks here in UCLA and I think I've already gotten the hang of it.

Wake up at 8AM, go to classes, eat lunch, (my favorite part of the day,) go to another class, and get ready for work (yes, I have this cool part time job at Hot Topic,) get home by 10PM, maybe hang out with Alex, and then crash.

Oh and I almost forgot this schedule pretty much looped.

Oh, and somewhere between that whole agenda I gave time to text my favorite human in the world.

Yeah, it's Harry. I mean, he's everyone's favorite person. If only the world all knew him. They'd seriously love him to pieces.

Since I got up earlier than expected today, Alex and I went for coffee at Peet's.

Starbucks was way too full this morning so we decided against going. To my disappointment.

"Alex." I poked her cheek as she drove.

"Mmm?" She groaned, glancing at me. She somehow sounded like a bear and it made me giggle.

Giggle? Me? Wow, that was Harry's thing.

"So last night, Harry and I were on facetime right?" I smiled, remembering.

"Yes, you kept me up until 2am. Do you see these dark circles? They aren't happy." She pointed under her eyes as I waved her off.

"You were sleeping like a baby." I chuckled. "But anyways, he was shirtless and he kept doing this weird thing with his four nipples! Like he would cover the top and then the bottom and do it over again and I couldn't stop laughing." I laughed.

"Really." Alex spoke blandly.

"Yes really! I swear he was an alien in an alternate universe somewhere." I snickered.

"Wow."

"Yeah! Oh my god, and we both did this thing where we looked through fetus pictures of ourselves on myspace and stuff--"

"Myspace?" Alex laughed.

"Yes, and there was this cute picture of him he was so tiny! He had this pink guitar and he was a little chubby, I just wanted to pinch his baby cheeks and--"

"I'm single."

"Yes I know but--"

"And forever alone."

"Yes I--I mean no no you aren't." I frowned, realizing I was agreeing to everything she was saying. "What about Liam. Or Max?"

"Max was just a fling." I shrugged. "I heard he was fucking around with Jessica on Whisper."

"What the hell. Jessica? She's a good girl. Never thought she'd get it on." I frowned.

Jessica was the high school goodie goodie, she was friends with everyone, got all the academic awards, (even got acknowledged by NASA for being advanced in science,) and well she was perfect.

"Is she daddy's favorite?" Alex joked, chuckling at her pun to a 5SOS song.

"No. They're mine. You literally started listening to them last week! I've been a fan since the zygote days."