Please Help OathBlade Become Story Of The Year!

Remember how I said that I don't post updates here anymore unless it's super important? Well I have something that is beyond super important!

Thanks to winning the Wattys in 2015, Wattpad now has a chance at being named Story Of The Year on Wattpad and I need your help to make that possible! I know I have some stiff competition, and I'm not going to stress over it if it doesn't happen (because, let's face it, what's happened so far is already amazing enough!) but I won't know if I don't try! So for all you out there who love the story and want to see it reach more readers (or just show your love for the story in general) here's how you can do it!

Right now until January 31st at 11:59 pm you have a chance to vote for OathBlade to be named Story Of The Year! All you have to do is click on the link I'll provide in the external links, in the comments below, or on my profile and scroll down to find OathBlade. Hit "Tweet To Vote" (You'll need a Twitter account for this) and that's it! You only get one vote, so if you choose to spend that vote on me then thank you so much! And hey, if you don't, that's awesome too. You guys, my amazing readers and friends, have already carried OathBlade well beyond what I ever expected. I'm always grateful for every opportunity that comes my way and all the things you guys have helped me achieve. So I know that I'm posting this to ask for a favor, but I also just want to take the time to say thank you so much!

Here's hoping to see OathBlade climb that list! Even if we can't get it to number one, just the opportunity to be seen a little more is more than enough for me!