Plan B

Scott's POV:

Plan A didn't work so now its off to plan B. We had to trap void. I know I  know. Last time we tried that it didn't work.

This time is different. Last time we missed one special detail. Void is supposed to be dosed with 1 gallon of human blood.

Lydia is more than willing to help. Of course she is, we are talking about stiles and everyone else's lives.

Once we have her blood we will wait in my living room with kanama venom. You know the rest.

We waited for about and hour. All that can be heard are the nervous breaths of everyone.

Void then pops up out of no where.

"Throwing a party for me?!" Void acts surprised as he turns around to look at everyone. "How nice."

When void wasn't looking, Deaton snuck up from behind and put the kanima venom in void's neck, paralyzing him.

He fell to the floor and we put him on the couch. "You really think that that is going to work? How dum can you get?" He says as he smiles menacingly.

"We're smarter than you think." I say as I take out Lydia's blood from under the cushion next to void.

He stares at it worryingly. "Not only will we take our Stiles back, we will kill you at the same time." Lydia says confidently.

Void starts to scream so I take some duct tape and stick it on his mouth.

Now you can only hear muffled screams as Deaton started to stab void in his arm with a needle connecting to the blood.

"Lydia?" I ask kindly. "I know what to do" she says as she walks over to the couch and sits down beside void.

I stand behind them and stick my claws in their necks and immediately woke up in my room. Remember Scott, your in stiles head.

All of a sudden Allison walked crying. "Allison?" I asked unbelieving what is going on. Wait. Stop it Scott! I run pass her out my door into a humongous white room. "Lydia?!" I yell.

"Here!" I run to Lydia and she looked like she had been crying, but I know I shouldn't ask.
We start walking forward and suddenly we see Stiles. I know exactly what to do. I turn into a wolf and howled.

This time instead of Stiles playing chess it was like he was fading away while staring at them.

"Scott?!" He starts running to us. I embrace him in a huge man hug.
I haven't seen the real him in such a long time.

After I release him he goes to Lydia and hugs her to.

"We need to leave now." He says quickly. Right. We suddenly awake back into the living and I quickly took my claws out of their necks and run in front of Stiles.

He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Guys?" "Stiles? Is it you?" Lydia asks.

"Ya. Its me." We release him and he immediately  asks "where's Malia?"

Our faces fell and I guess he could tell by our expressions that she didn't survive.

"I-I killed her. I freaking killed her!"
He falls to the floor and starts crying.

"Stiles! You didn't kill her OK? That was void. We have been over this!" He looks up and slightly nods.

"So i-is void dead now?"  He asks still crying.

"Yes, we used the right formula this time." Deaton says reassuringly.

"Come on stiles. You need your rest."

I took him to my room and let him sleep on my bed. I looked at him for a second and left.

He's back. He's actually back.