Beginning of the End

Malia's POV:

How is this possible? Stiles died right in front of me.... I saw it, and yet he is standing right in front of me...
Unless.... "Void." I say with realization.

"Good job Malia! I thought that you would actually think I'm Stiles. He says with annoying sarcasm. Its much better when Stiles uses sarcasm, not void.

"What do you want with me?" I ask dreading the answer.

"Revenge." With that a sword suddenly plunged into my chest. My whole body was on fire, but that didn't last that long as I started falling into a black abyss.

But just before I could close my eyes I see void laughing and talking to someone. I hope it's not Scott I don't want him to see me like this. With that I close my eyes fully.

Scott's POV:

As we were driving to find Malia Lydia who is sitting right next to me in the passengers seat suddenly screams.

It's a banshee scream. I pulled over as fast as I could and ran out of the car with my hands over my ears, Isaac, who was in the back seat, did the same. Once the screaming stopped we rushed over to Lydia.

"M- Malia." She whispered. "Do you know where she is?" I ask hopefully. Yes. But we may already be to late." She said sorrowfully. "I don't care. We have to try."

We get back into the car and I started to drive again. "So where is she?" I ask Lydia. "She is in the old Hale house." Great. Why do all of the bad things have to happen there?

As I pulled up I could smell blood, and I'm guessing Isaac could to since as soon as I stopped the car he went running.

I chase after him right into the basement. K feel bad about leaving Lydia in the car like that but I have to save Malia.

Isaac and I kicked through one last door and what we saw almost made me want to faint. "Malia!" I screamed.

Void was standing there with a sword in his hands staring at us and laughing manacingly.

"I told you that I would get my revenge didn't I? This is only part of my revenge, though, I'm going to kill every single one of your friends and once I'm finished I will kill Stiles and leave you with nothing left." He smiled and dissapeared.

I was to shocked to do anything. I was going to lose everything. No Scott. You have to save them. You won't let them die.

My thoughts were cut off as I heard something behind me. Lydia. "We need to leave. You shouldn't have to see this." I say as I push a devastated Lydia back out of the room.

"I told you it was to late." She says in between crys. "I know. At least I got void's plan." I say in a melitone kind of way. "What is it?" She asked sounding hopeful. "He is going to kill everyone I care about, even Stiles, and leave me with nothing left." Once I say this Lydia sunk back in her seat.

I drove off without saying another word. I wish Stiles was here. He could always help pin point who the next victim would be easily.

For now though, we have to do our own research.

Please don't kill me!!! I'm sorry!! I haven't updated in forever and when I finally do I kill Malia! Listen it had to be done. Void is evil. Just wait and see who he kills next...