Missing

I can't believe how many votes and reads that this is getting!!! Thank you sooooo so so so much!!!!!

Scotts POV:

"Call a pack meeting right away. Its urgent. Its about Stiles." I say to Derek on the phone.

"Fine. But I don't get why we have to talk about Stiles."

"Listen I don't want to have to repeat myself so I will tell everyone when they get here." I say starting to feel annoyed.

"Where is here anyways?" Derek asks impatiently. "Deatons." With that I hung up the phone.

Deaton walks up to me and gives me a reassuring smile. I try to smile back but fail miserably.

Ten minutes later everyone is sitting in Deaton's office. "Listen, I called you here to talk about stiles for a good reason." I pause, giving affect while trying to find my words.

"Stiles is back but not as himself. The nogitsune took over Stiles' body again." I say sorrowfully.

Then Lydia speaks up with shock mixed with anger in her voice. "Wait, but we killed the nogitsune. How can he be back?!"

"When Stiles died that left an opening for the nogitsune to get into Stiles' mind again. That's what I'm guessing. I say to try and put the pieces together.

"Well then we just kill him again. It shouldn't be to hard. We will have our Stiles back in no time." Isaac says with hope.

"The nogitsune would've learned how to survive, he wouldn't be fooled by the same trick again." Derek opposed.

"There still might be a way to save Stiles, I think I have it in one of my books. I can get to researching now." Deaton says before he walks out of the office.

"Wait. Where's Malia?" I ask starting to get worried. "She said she would be here." Derek says all of a sudden.

Oh no...

Malia's POV

As I was driving to the pack meeting I saw a flash of red in the corner of my eye. I pull over to investigate but when I get out of the car I feel a searing pain in my head and suddenly my vision blackened.

I woke up strapped in a chair in a dark room. The only light was a small light bulb flickering above my head. But that didn't help me see anything at all.

A door opened in front of me and a figure walked into the room. I couldn't see who it was but then he spoke.

"Hello Malia. Long time no see."

"Stiles?"