Depression

How is this possible?! 61 reads and I have only uploaded 1 chapter? Thank you guys so much!!! Oh and sorry for not uploading. I am having trouble in school right now. But!!! Today is Saturday and homecoming so woohooo!!!! Aaaand you don't care... Right carry on!!!

Stiles' POV:

How does he think he can save me? I'm dead. He doesn't get it there is nothing to be done. Maybe its because he is way to depressed to think right.

I follow him out of the house but didn't get to far when I suddenly ended up at Deatons. 'How the hell did I end up here?' I thought to myself.

I walked into the building and saw Scott talking to Deaton about saving me. Of course Deaton looked like he wasn't believing a single word coming out of Scott's mouth, but I thought wrong. He was concentrating.

"There is a way. But we have to examen Stiles' body first. Then I will see if it will work." Deaton says with such concentration. "So he can be saved?" Scott says hopefully. "Maybe, but don't get your hopes up."

'I can be saved?' I ask out loud. 'Yes. There is a slight possibility Stiles." Deaton says staring right at me. "Wait... You can see me and hear me?!" I ask astonished.

"Of course I can. I am a druid. We can see the dead and the ones who are in a dying state, not just dead yet." He looks to me as if try to give a hint or something.

Scott stands there confused. "Wait a second, what is going on? You can see Stiles? He is here in this room?" Scott goes crazy asking a bunch of questions.

"Yes scott. Stiles is here with us." Says deaton quite calmly. "How is he?" Deaton looked to me for a second and then turned back to Scott. "He is quite lonely and depressed. He can't speak to anyone." Deaton says with a hint of sorrow in his voice. "Yes he can. Through you." Scott says with hope.

Scott was right. I can communicate through Deaton! For so long I have been ignored! I finally have a way of communicating!!! "Deaton, can you tell him that he shouldn't have to worry about me and that if they can't save me I want him to have a happy life and not a sorrowful one?" I ask Deaton hopefully.

"Of course Stiles." I fill up with joy once he tells Scott. Once he is done Scott is filled up with sadness. I don't blame him. Being able to hear what your best friend is saying to him after him being dead must be scaryband depressing.

"Stiles. You will make it back. I promise." Scott says on the verge of crying. "Well, shall we go? You do want to save right?" Deaton says almost hurriedly. "Of course." Scott says with confidence.

Scott's POV:

We went straight to the morgue where Stiles' body was, since he was still not buried. We went up to his body that was on the table.

I noticed something wasn't right right away. "His body is still warm." I say not believing it. "Well I do know one thing now." Deaton says. "What?" "We can save him"