The kiss

I woke up but kept my eyes closed to see what Hunter would do. I realized the movie was over. I heard Hunter's voice, "Guys i will meet you out at the limo in front of the theatre.

" "Ok", Shane, Josh, Natalie, and Rheanna all said at the same time. I so wanted to say JINKS! but i kept my mouth shut because i was pretending that i was asleep. I hear there feet scuff across the floor.

A pair of muscular arms scoops me up out of my chair and instantly i feel like i just died and went to heaven. I find it hilarious that Hunter stll thinks im sleeping.

While he is walking to who nos where, probably the exit, i decide that i should wake up now. Trying to make it seem like i was sleeping, i opened my eyes very very slowly and gave a big yawn. I know, so dramtic. Thats just how i am. 

Realizing i was awake, he set me down on my feet. We ended up standing there staring into each others eyes for what seemed like days upon days. It would have gone on for who knows how long until Hunter did something i didn't expect....like at all. Okay, i will confess, maybe i did expect it a little bit or maybe a lot.

He kissed me. Not just like the quick peck but, the deep passionate one like the couples do on the romance movies. I waasnt complaining though. I liked it. So you now what i did?

I kissed him right back. The same exact way.

I stopped the kissing only because we had people waiting for us outside. 

We ran out to the limo and got in.

When the limo stopped at my house i said, "Hunter, cn you please take me into bed?" "Haha, sure", he agreed. "Yay!!", i cheered

"Don't mind y room", i said. "Don't worry i wont, mine is the exact same mess", he chuckled. I just had this question on my mind the minute we walked into my house. "Can you sleep with me?", i asked. The question did seem to take him by surprise. "Sorry babe, i have ummm...an errand to run tonight", he said.

"Dont be upset boo, i will see you tomorrow", he reassured. We kissed each other goodbye and he left.

I fell asleep that night thinking about him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY DID HUNTER SOUND SO UNSURE WHEN HE SAID HE HAD AN ERRAND TO DO? WHAT DO YOU THINK HIS ERRAND REALLY IS?? FIND OUT WHEN I WRITE THE FIFTH PART:);):) <3