the jockey problem

When i got into the limo my friends rented i couldnt believe my eyes. IT WAS AMAZING!! The music was blasting and there was a tiny disco ball hanging from the roof. i love shiny things! Its just a girl thing. Hunter motions for me to sit down next to him. So i do.

Natalie, Shane, Rheanna, and Josh are also part of the 'crew'. So thats why they are in the limo with us if you were wondering. All of a sudden i hear a whisper in my ear say "You look very beautiful tonight, and im not just saying that because my favorite color is red". I whip my head around to see Hunter. I give him a huge smile and he responded by laying his hand on mine.

I had to take a deep breath so i didnt faint or stop breathing. I guess i found out my answer. Maybe he does like me but i better not be to confident. 

The chauffeur opended our doors for us when we arrived at the movie theatre. The place was packed, more than usual for the small town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. While we were standing in line to get the tickets i feel something grab my butt. I turn around and its no other than Dave, the jockey from our school.

"Dont touch my butt you pervert!", i exclaimed. "I just want a piece of you, cupcake", he said. Thats when Hunter turned around and grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER ASS OR ANYTHING ON HER AGAIN, I WILL, AND I MEAN IT, KILL YOU!", Hunter shouted.

Dave puts his hands up in defense. "Woah, okay dude im sorry" "Ya you better be", Hunter replies. Dave reaches over and pokes me. Hunter just gives him a death glare as we buy our tickets and walk into the  theatre number 41 to watch the movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER:) :) :) SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER ONE UP SOON!! :D IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO VOTE! :) LUV YA READERS!!