The question

The move seats were actually more comfy than i expected them to be. They reclined. Which i absolutely loved!! Like Hunter said, he saved me a seat right net to him.

While the movie was playing, he pulled out a napkin and pen from his pocket and started to right on it. I tried repeatedly to try and look over his shoulder to see what he was writing but, I had no luck in doing that.

After he was done, he slipped the napkin into my lap. I picked it up to examine it. On it read : Claire, i adore you and so badly want to call you mine. I would do anything for you...even kill if i had to. So what do you say? Wanna date?

I though about it and though even more until i finally found the answer i wanted to give him. I opened the pen cap and wrote back on the napkin with: Hell ya. And gave him the response on the napkin back.

Once he read it, he wasted no time in moving to me as close as humanly possible. His soft finger intertwined with mine. Again, i had to remind myself to stay calm and keep breathing. As the movie went on, i became tired.

I rested my head on his warm perfect chest. And thats how i fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY THIRD PART FOR TODAY:) :) IM GOING TO RIGHT THE FOURTH PART RIGHT AFTER I PUBLISH THIS PART:D HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR! <3