Love kills

• Dedicado a Hunter

I glanced at the clock anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. "Claire, the clock doesnt dismiss you, i do", Mr.Hall informed.

The whole class turned to look at me. My face quickly turned red as a tomatoe. I picked up my pencil and pretended to scrible down notes.

Finally, the bell rang,i was the first one out of the classroom. "Hey, Claire wait up!" I look back and see Hunter Hall. Hunter, the son of Mr.Hall, my english teacher, is the most cutest guy in the school of West High. All of the girls drool over him. I watched him walk over to me. His light brown hair flipping in slow motion. His hazel eyes so perfect with the hint of a sparkle. His skin the perfect tone of tan. I quickly snapped back to reality as he was standing right in front of me inches from my face.

As he talked i could feel his minty breath brush across my face."The crew wants to know if we are all going to the movies tonight to see The Last Day On Earth.", he said. The crew is basically the "popuar" group of people. I have no idea how i got into the group. I mean im pretty simple looking.

Straight long blond hair with blue eyes. "Ya its still on", i replied. "Alright cool, i will save you a seat next to me". He said goodbye and walked to his locker to get ready for his last class of the day. My last class, science is always my favorite class because my best friend Ashely is in that class. "Settle downand take your seats", exclaimed Mrs.Goldstein. Ashely and i droned her out for the rest of class and talked to each othe. "so what did Hunter want?", she questioned. 

'He just wanted to know if the movie night was still on tonight", i replied. "Ok he totally likes you",Ashely stated. "We are just friends and it will always stay that way", i said. With that we finished our science work. 

When the bell rang i sprinted to my locker to have a head start on getting home and getting ready for the moives, and plus when its time to go everyone tramples over you. Its like a stampede of wild animals.

When i got home i appiled my make up and put on a red dress that showed off my curves just right. Ok i will admit i am only dressing up to impress Hunter. I do like him but i dont think he likes me back. I guess i will find out eventually. "CLAIRE!!!!", my mom shouted up the stairs."WHAT??". i yelled back.

"YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE TO PICK YOU UP!". "OK MOM, COMING DOWN!!" Me and my mom dont have the best relationship. She is a drug addict and thats why my dad left her before i was even born. I havent even met him at all and i would like to but my mom doesnt like talking about it. Whatever, i guess.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL SOMETHING HAPPEN AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?!? READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT :) <3