ROLE PLAY

Dedicated to xXSkater2Girl16Xx for making me believe that not all Vampire stories are cliché.Inject me sweetly is probably one of the most humorous and well-written,at times logical,stories on wattpad.She's one of my favorite writers and probably the biggest trendsetter on wattpad.

ROLE PLAY

So you have gotten this far and have now, what we call- A Hot Story. You have all the cliché’s and and components that a ‘Hot’ story MUST have. But what about the cast?

Yes, cast. No-no, there’s nothing wrong with your eyes. You ARE reading it right. You have to pretend that you are writing the screenplay for a movie and not a story and thus have to cast people who are just perfect to play the roles of those characters.

WHAT?! You think that’s absolutely useless? You are SO WRONG!

Casting hot actors to play your characters can actually take you a long way. Yes, the characters MUST be hot. Because let’s face it-who wants to read a story about ugly people? And you have a ‘hot’ story, so why shouldn’t your characters be hot too?

Where was I? Oh, I remember. I was telling you the advantages of casting hot actors for your story. Casting hot actors for your story will make the fans of those actors read your story (yet another reason why only hot actors must be cast for your story. The hotter the actor, the more fan he has). You can go to fan pages of all those actors and promote your story (not really my idea. It’s written in the ‘how to promote your story’ guide by wattpad). Also think of it as a preparation for when your book will be adapted into a movie. It will most definitely be, because, you DO have the HOTTEST story after all!

Since you have just learned that you have to pick a cast for you almost-a-movie-story and don’t want to bother going through the cumbersome process, I'll help you with it. The actors you pick, should be flavours of the season. Here a few actors you could go with :-

HOT Male Actors-Chord Overstreet, Ian Somerhalder, Alex Pettyfer, Chace Crawford (seriously just writing there name is making me drool)

HOT Female Actors-Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Megan Fox, Ashley Greene (drooling again!)

Since I should probably follow my own advice, I'm going to cast actors for this story. I might cast Chord Overstreet as the dummy or my trainee, while Megan fox would be the comparatively 'HOT' girl.

Go on now, go find hot characters for your hot story. Cast away!