GIVE ME SOME BLING

Every pretty girl needs some accessory.Wattpad provides you with chances to pimp your story with book covers, slide shows, external links and the coolest of them all YOU TUBE videos! Invest some time on these like you invest all that money on buying make-up and jewelry.

Ever heard the phrase- don’t judge a book by its cover? Well, all of us real world people know that no one actually follows that old saying. A nice cover is like a nice paintjob on a car. Doesn’t matter what's under the hood until you start the car. A nice paintjob can turn lots of head. Don’t wannna make book covers? There’s a whole club called the ‘Book Cover’ club in Wattpadia. There are lots of geeks (again people, watch Glee. Being called a geek is an honor. I mean people think that you’re intelligent, don’t you think that’s a good thing?) there who will do your bidding. Seriously! Don’t believe me? See that cover to my book. Yeah that pretty little thing that proclaims that you are a dummy. Yes,that. I got that from JarFullOfCookies. She made it for me within like 15 minutes of sending her a request for a cover. See? If I can do it then so can you! If you want to make your story hot then asking someone for a favor should come naturally to you, there will be a whole chapter in near future on it.

Next-You Tube videos. You already spend so much time watching people puke,horrible singers trying to sing and fat guys trying their hands at martial arts. If you can't be bothered about searching for videos that relate to the story, just add random funny and entertaining videos that you invest so much time watching. At least those will entertain people if they get bored with your story.

While you are at it add pictures to your story. Google image search is not that hard. If you can't do that, add embarrassing pictures of your siblings and friends (those whom you don't like).It'll give you inner satisfaction and the readers something to laugh at. See that picture on the side, it’s one of my friends. It was pretty tough convincing the big guy to let me keep it. I promised him that I won’t post the picture anywhere if he doesn’t delete it. Well that was a lie! It’s on Orkut, Facebook and Picasa. Of course everytime after posting it I send a link to him. Ah the look on his face- priceless!

Now that you have finally pimped your story, the next steps will be how to actually sell your whore. You’ll learn how to be a master pimp in the next chapters.