Interview with Veritaserum

10 Questions About You!

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Anastasia. Most people call me Ana, or Wolfsbane.

2. Age:

Eighteen, turning nineteen in November.

3. Username(s):

veritaserum

4. Favorite Color(s):

I don't have one! I love them all! I especially love purple, teal, orange and yellow....and gold...and silver...see what I mean? :D

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

I love Coeur de Pirate, Coheed and Cambria, and secretly Taylor Swift, as well as Ministry of Magic.

6. Favorite Drink:

Coca Cola. I'm an addict.

7.What's your favorite book and why?

The Harry Potter series. If I had to choose out of those, I'd say the Deathly Hallows. It's such an amazing finish to the series, and so different from the rest of the series.

8. Whose your hero?

J.K. Rowling. Or and Maria Falzone.

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

I don't know! You tell me ;)

[[Interviewer's Note: I score you…9…and 1/2]]

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Being a Harry Potter nerd. I mean, what else do I do? :D But I do love learning.

*************************************

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. Could you name all of your books, for those who aren't your fans but for some reason still reading this?

Shades of Grey is the only one I have posted on wattpad. I have written a full length book (not fanfiction) that I titled "Last Stop, Sunshine." I'm planning on getting it published. Maybe. :D

2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

Last Stop, Sunshine is.

3. Do you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

I have before...but not on this website.

4. Which of your book is your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most?

Shades of Grey! And I don't know which one I dislike the most.

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

Without any stopping time in between? Hours. It takes hours to write the chapter from start to finish, then a lot more time to look it over and edit it. Counting time in between that I have to do other things, it usually takes me a few days.

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

Shades of Grey ;)