Interview with Meghan_lynn

1. Wattpad Username(s):

Meghan_lynn

2. Age:

i might be 15 (:

3. Gender:

I'm an alien (girl)

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

Exscidium, and A Public Expedition

5. Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

ahh definatly has to be Exscidium all the way

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

If characters count then yes. In Exscidium there is a guy called Nick and he is the main antagonist of the whole story and the things he does is based off of my moms ex boyfriend Nick.

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

I listen to music (:

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

Actually I was on yahoo answers and I saw someone posted as an answer to look on wattpad for some really good fanfics (actually it was the link to your a Man Can Change [[I/N: Actually I thin that's by Artificial-Intellect]]) it brought me to wattpad and I have written about ten other stories and I decided to post one up!

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

I don't really know..

10. Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Yes. 2

11. What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

The action parts and the climax! I also love to leave people hanging

12. What part of a book is your favorite to read?

The climax or turning point

13. What is your favorite book of all time?

Harry Potter!!

14. What was the first book you ever remember reading?

Babysitters little sister or whatever thats called haha

15. Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

J.K. Rowling because she made up Harry Potter!

16. If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you'd ask them?

I wouldn't I would probably be like Hi???

17. What made you start writing?

I looked outside when I was like four and I saw a red leaf and I wrote a whole twenty page story about a girl and leaves. No joke either

18. And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

All of them that I am fans of (:

19. If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

Do you usually edit before posting your storys?

20. Would you like to say ANYTHING else that I have forgotten in this interview, any shootouts or to give your fans and readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

I don't really think anything ?