Interview With FrenchKid14

1. Wattpad Username(s):

My original name was lefrenchman14, but after awhile I got tired of it and I changed it to FrenchKid14 :D

2. Age:

15

3. Gender:

Male

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

Oh boy...I have many...I've posted Hey Yo Journal, The HIM, Inception Creation Story (this was for school) some poetry, and To Do The Forbidden, which is on a joined account.

5. Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

To Do The Forbidden, which is a HP fanfic, but it's amazing to write, but anything goes, there really isn't a set plot, and that's the amazing part about it, because anything can go.

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

There really isn't any real life experiences that transpire themselves into the book, I just create the story in my mind, plug in some music, and write it all out.

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

As my last answer said, I listen to music. But it isn't a general type for what I'm writing...I'll just play stuff I like.

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

Not much really...one of my friends recommended the site to me, and I joined, then it went on from there.

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

My brain :p Nah, to be honest, I never really have an inspiration for writing...maybe one will come in time, but for now, I write for fun :D

10. Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Besides poetry and a very short Mythology Creation Story, I have completed, sadly, one story, which is Hey Yo Journal. It's a short story, so as predicted...it's pretty short.

11. What are your favorite parts to write in your stories? Anything where I am able to generate a good description of something and some romantic stuff,

12. What part of a book is your favorite to read?

I'd say the beginning, because that's where the author absolutely HAS to grab the reader's attention. If you have a crap beginning, but an amazing body...well, that author is basically SOL on having the reader read all the way through.

13. What is your favorite book of all time?

I would say the Lenomy Snicket series. I am a fan of words that not many people use, and Snicket definitely uses uncommon words, which I like to learn :3

14. What was the first book you ever remember reading?

The first book I EVER remember reading was And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

15. Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

James Patterson. Patterson has the grab the reader ability. Especially in the Maximum Ride series, where the chapters are so short, you begin to laugh at the length, and you just find yourself continuing to read.

16. If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

What made you begin to write? That's honestly what I would say. I wouldn't grovel like some people would do J.K. Rowling over Harry Potter, besides, authors are extremely laid-back, which is one of my favorite attitudes on life.

17. What made you start writing? An idea came to my head, and I wrote it down, then continued from there.

18. And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

I don't really have a definite answer to that. Each author has stories that I like and dislike, so there isn't a complete definite answer to that question.

19. If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

Same as question 18

20. Would you like to say ANYTHING else that I have forgotten in this interview, any shootouts or to give your fans and readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

Ehh...not really :p You've covered most of it IJ :D