Helpful Tips For Life #2

06: Memorise something everyday- Not only will this leave your brain sharp and your memory functioning, you will also have a huge library of quotes to bust out at any moment. Poetry, sayings and philosophies are your best options.

07: Get fit- It's ridiculous to think that we have one body, one sole means of functioning, and people are too lazy to take care of themselves. Fit bodies lead to better health, confidence and more success with romantic endeavors. I'd say those are 3 very good reasons to get in shape.

08: Focus on the present- The past is unchangeable so it is futile to reflect on it unless you are making sure you do not repeat past mistakes. The future is but a result of your actions today. So learn from the past to do better in the present so that you can succeed in the future.

09: Smile more often- Whenever you get a grin on your face, your brain is releasing serotonin, the happy hormone. Smiling is the natural way to force yourself to be happy. Many people even smile for five minutes straight in the morning to get themselves in a great mood for the day. It is a very powerful tool that is utilized less and less as we grow older and need happiness more than ever. Just remember that while happiness mleads to smiles, smiles also lead to happiness.

10: Be honest- Lies lead to nothing but trouble. Being known as trustworthy is an excellent trait to maintain and essential to having integrity.

A/N- I am starting to loose interest in this book but I'm going to try and keep updating every once in a while.