Mayumi: Although She's Not The Shy Type

Copyright © 2011 by RavenRhae

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

However, credits for the title and lyrics of the songs, clothing brands and such that are mentioned in this book go to their rightful owner.

INTRODUCTION

 Hi readers....

This story was originally titled "Si Mayumi At Ang Makisig" however my other-half told me that it sounds so childish so I unwillingly changed it. And I'm happy that I did because since then, I was able to get more readers. 

It all started from a dream that I had one night that I was restless and when I woke up I still remember bits and pieces of that dream. Nasa office na ako at lahat, taking in calls, naglalaro pa din siya sa isip ko. So, during break time, I translated my dream into writing. ( It sounds like what Stephanie Meyer said about the origin of Twilight, but I swear that it was the same for me, for this story anyways. )

I ended up changing the storyline three times because it doesn't match the original plot I dreamt of because whenever I write a chapter, it takes its own shape and goes to another direction, same for the characters I made in this story. I also think that this introduction is starting to bore you so I'll stop here and wish that you like what my restless mind and hands has to offer. My sincerest gratitude for reading this part.

(   ^____^ )

........................................ooOoo.....

THE PLOT:

This story revolves around a lot of secrecy. The main girls' past is a mystery. The main guy's persona is shrouded in ambiguity. She doesn't like being touched by guys. He has a serious case of allergy with girls. But Fate, twisted as always, planned their meeting in a not so normal way. Will they still fall for each other? Even after knowing what each other has to hide?

........................................ooOoo..... 

= P.S. =

I'm going to do a family series and this one is about the only girl in the family. Please support by voting and I love reading comments.... ^_^

Published under Pink & Purple: https://www.ebookware.ph/product/mayumi-1/