Prologue

just a heads up: this fic consists of a bdsm relationship. if you aren't familiar with that pls familiarize yourself with it before you start reading so you know if that's your cup of tea or not. also this is bottom!louis and louis is blind.
+ this fic is not going to be as long as iwby! if you haven't read i wanna be yours by me yet you totally should!! it's also bdsm with bottom!louis and hybrid!louis btw

Harry Styles felt as if he were in hell.

It was his first day temporarily moving to Yorkshire and watching over his sister's, Gemma's, pet shop. It wasn't exactly how he pictured he'd be spending his free time.

The only reason he agreed in the first place was mainly because he felt bad for his sister. She had just recently gotten married and she was completely desperate for someone to watch over her shop while she was away on a honeymoon. Normally, Harry would think Gemma would know at least someone who actually lives in Yorkshire to watch over it, but that wasn't the case. Gemma wasn't exactly the most social person.

She only has one friend Harry knows about. His name is Louis, so he's heard. Yet, for some reason he can't watch over the shop. Harry automatically assumes this Louis person is lazy.

Harry read over the notes Gemma left at least five times. He knew almost everything about this store. He knew when to feed the animals, where to stock the new merchandise and when to close up shop. Harry couldn't believe his sister handled the place by herself.

But most importantly, Gemma left a note that baffled Harry a bit.

If Louis comes in, please let him know I've added a few new things to the store! Show him around and please help him figure out what his item will look like. (Color, design, etc) also, give Zeus a treat while you're at it!

Of course, Harry's first thought that this Louis guy was just lazy, but then he thought of the possibility of Louis being out of town as well. But now, knowing he's in town, Harry gets the vibe Louis is a total prick. He seems to be a close friend of Gemma's, and he can't even offer to take care of the shop.

Harry, who actually lives in Cheshire, volunteered to move all the way for two months just to help out Gemma. He didn't have to, but he did.

And he was having the absolute worst time of his life.

For one, Harry couldn't stand the animals Gemma had here. She had fish that bored the living life out of Harry, she had two hamsters that Harry found ugly, and she had three lizards that creeped Harry out. On top of that, she had an annoying parrot that wouldn't shut up.

"Left! Right! Forward! Forward!" The parrot chirped.

Infuriated, Harry yelled, "I haven't said a single damn word since I got here! Where the hell did you pick that up?"

Holly, the parrot, just cocked its head at Harry and replied, "Right! Left!"

"God dammit!" Harry cries and tugs at his hair.

He'd spent two hours here so far and nobody has came into the store. Harry wondered what possibly drove Gemma to keep this place. Coming from a wealthy family, she really didn't need a job. If Harry had this place, he would've gone mad by now. As a former CEO, he had a few critiques to make for her business.

Before Harry could get even more lost in his thoughts, the ringing bell from the entry door opening snapped him out of his trance.

"Good boy, Zeus!" A heavenly voice fills his ears.

This must be Louis, Harry thinks.

Harry clears his throat, watching a petite young boy make his way to the front desk. Harry is immediately struck by his beauty. His voice, his figure, his face, everything about him seems to be perfect. Except for the fact that his eyes are blocked by sunglasses, but Harry is sure those are beautiful as well.

This boy is obviously a sub. He has to be.

"Hi, Harry?" Louis greets shyly and sticks his free hand out, the one that isn't holding onto a dog leash. "'M Louis."

Harry knew one thing from this first time encounter:

He wanted to absolutely wreck this boy.

Maybe two.

He wanted this boy to be referring to him as 'daddy'.

Maybe, also, three.

He wanted to completely dominate this boy.

prologue is short but chapters will be longer