A new day.

"What in the world?" I'm not completely sure what I'm looking at. You see I'm a police officer and there have been a series of strange incidents lately. Murders to be exact, and each one is more disturbing than the last. 

"Franklin, get over here." My partner walked beside me without any sound and honestly, I almost.... instead lets just say he scared the hell out of me. 

"Yes, what is it?"

I looked at the body and lifted up the arm, "Look here." The bone inside the arm seemed to have been cut out and...... purposely and removed. "It's the same as the others" I said standing up, looking at the single arm, next to the pile of flesh that once, used to be a human body. It was revolting, everything but the arm was left completely mangled and destroyed. It looked as if someone put it halfway through a meat grinder but the decided to pound away at the rest.

I walked toward the car, "Common Franklin, let's get back to the office." I looked back at him to see him nodding. As I was about to get in the car, I saw Franklin through the mirror. He had the oddest grin on his face. 

I turned around, "What is it Frankli......" I saw a screw driver in his hand, and I  just watched as it entered in and out of my stomach. The last thing I heard, was the sound of his voice.

"I like your eyes, Bradley."