Greg

My name is John Stuart, and I was a scientist at the "Ant Hill", a underground government facility, the group who ran it was named "Workers". This facility is very similar to what you may know as the SCP organization, but that is fake, what I'm about to tell is very very real. There was an incident, and now people are in danger, many people, Many of the threats have been contained but there are still a few of the subjects missing, and they are some of the most dangerous. Let me explain what happened.
It was around one a.m. when I left the facility, we went through all the procedures, we closed the ventilation systems, locked all the cells, and turned on the defense systems, I'm the case a specimen would escape. I closed down and was about to leave, but as I left I heard a static like sound, I turned around, to find specimen 3.1.7 starring me down, since 3.1.7 is an electric mass, it can escape without being detected, and likely escaped its cell before I shutdown. Luckily, 3.1.7 is easy to capture, it simply just hates water, which we all carry on us due to how it escapes commonly. I captured it in a special net we keep on the wall, and I returned it to it's cell. I was about to walk off again, when I noticed another noise, and it wasn't 3.1.7, it was screeching, growling, and a sound, that I just couldn't understand. I turned around and passed a corner, and realized the problem was much, much more immense than I imagined, the containment grid, had a whole in it, about the size of a wrecking ball.
Now how this happened, was not my concern at the time, no, in that breif moment, I could only think of the horrors that were to come, the grid was breached, and they could escape, easily. When I snapped out of it , I ran for r the entrance, and slammed the alert button.
Afterwards I had ran to my car and went to the head guards house and notified him, he then called and gathered a moderate team, and killed most that escaped. Except, there are three that are still alive, subject 9.6.5.8 , was a technogahst, which has been known as Ben drowned by the media, we presume that it has been eradicated efficiently, by the man who owned the divice it chose. Subject 6.4 is known as, the Rake, and has been internet famous for a while now, it's whereabouts are unclear. The last, but certainly not the least, is G.R.E.G , he is the only specimen with a real name, he is HIGHLY dangerous, the only time he has ever been recorded, is on camera, and he looks like a flash, to to the fact of his enormous speed, what he resembles, can only be referenced by something that isn't much popular. He resembles a slightly more human looking, Lord Loss.