Chapter 13: Continuing the Plotless Story

(Xiahou Ba's POV):

"E!!! MARRY ME!" I sweatdropped as I watched a hyper Pyro pounce on E, who was too busy on his laptop to watch out for her bear hug.

Lucky guy.

E rolled his eyes, awkwardly hugging her back and replied in a bored tone. "As I said a billion times, Pyro, I'm marrying myself." Pyro pouted as a result and then goes back to running around asking everyone to marry her.

Then because of author powers, E changes his mind and marries Pyro. the end.

This is a result of losing your mind over exams. 

I grinned awkwardly as I sat next to Ace and just watched as the ravenheaded Asian gets tired and drags herself over to us.

"What's our next subject?" She asks, crossing her legs and resting her head on Ace's shoulder.

She grew closer to everyone now after weeks here at school. I'm glad she's less awkward with everyone now, even having the guts to ask everyone here to marry her. *sighs*

Ace patted her head as if she's just a cat and smiled. "I think the activities subject have another  surprise for us. I can't wait to see it."

*Pause*

*Morgan Freeman's Voice* It was at this moment Ace knew.... He fucked up.

 "What the hell?" Ace raised an eyebrow as their other activity teacher, Mr. Valentine, waltzed around wearing a tutu and sprinkled some glitter on his hair.

"Today, we're going to do dancing~" He squealed.

"Oh hell no!" The rest of the class stands up and leaves, throwing away the tutus and wands handed to them. They left their troll teacher laughing on the floor.

"Guess we should just wait until next period." Emeree sighs.

(I'm forgetting almost half of the characters now...)

"Man, the author of this book is having writer's block." Gabe smirks as Pyro types on her phone while walking. The ravenhead glowed red and she whacked the Filipino on the back.

"Not my fault I lost my plans." She replied.

"So it's not your fault that YOU left it in the fire." A familiar female voice says and Pyro jumps. screaming and running to hide behind Ryan.

Standing before her are Mow, Sachi, Renz and Luis, her real life friends.

"I'm fucked." Pyro cries as Mow smirks at the taller girl.

"So this is the story you were writing... It sucks." Renz comments and grins at Pyro.

"Shut the fuck up."

Now skipping to the next class

Category class wasn't bad.

They're now at Fanfiction, which is divided into four sections; real life people, tv shows, books and anime and manga. 

Right now, they're studying anime and manga, using One Punch Man as an example. 

Saitama is the the guest teacher for today, along with his disciple Genos, and you wouldn't believe how much the others are freaking out.

"GENOS! MARRY ME!" Pyro pounces on Genos. He just stands there, crossing his arms across his chest as he tried to maintain focus on Saitama.

"What do you want from me anyway?" Saitama asks while chewing on a piece of gum, wearing his oppai hoodie.

"Just stand there." Mrs. Kazuto grinned as she started drawing him. The students are also drawing both him and Genos.

Ryder was the only exception, he's just playing music on his headphones and sitting on a corner, looking outside boredly.

Until he saw someone pass by. Wearing a black mask and carrying a small case, the figure sinks into a dark corner and soon disappears from sight. Ryder stood up, poking Ace. His twin looks up and raises an eyebrow at him, then Ryder signalled for him to follow him. Ryder dashes to the door, trying to avoid being seen.

"Ryder?" Ace calls out in a harsh whisper and runs after his twin, thinking he might cut classes again or maybe hide somewhere.

Ryder looks at Ace and tells him to stay quiet, then Ace noticed a few signs of movement in the corner. A suspicious look replaced his confused expression and he took Ryder's place in leading the way.

The man kept running, and was soon visible after accidentally running into an open area. He must've already noticed he's being followed, and tried to run as it was his last resort.

Ace and Ryder chased after him. 

"Hey! Stop!" Ace yelled out and Ryder runs faster, almost catching up to the mysterious man.

"Shoot!" The guy curses under his breath and soon leads them to an alley, beyond school grounds. 

"Ryder!" Ace called out. "we're powerless outside school grounds! Withdraw---" Before he can finish, a wall of light traps Ryder and Ace was thrown to the wall. He grunts, feeling intense pain from behind and tries to stand up.

Ryder is banging his fists on the wall, yelling out curses and threats and Ace tries to run for it to call for help, but was already caught.

Before he can look at his twin, everything went black.