Chapter 5: Most Epic School Yet?

"Well, shit. . ." I muttered under my breath as Mrs. Kazuto walked faster towards us, a strict look on her face that clearly means "you're dead", and I shrunk back. Okay. . . Guess I have to take the blame so the others won't get in trouble.

"Why are you guys here?!" Mrs. Kazuto interrogated, shooting us a glare.

"I—-"

"Mother, the NPCs just crossed the border and infiltrated the school." Ryder suddenly cut me off. "We have no choice but to drive them off before the other students get hurt."

Wait, what?! Mother?!

I shot Ryder a confused look as Xiahou Ba placed a hand on my shoulder. Mrs. Kazuto sighed, then gave us all a worried look.

"Is that so. . . ?" Ryder nodded at his mother. "Alright. . . Guess we really need combat class in this school. Combat classes start the day after tomorrow! Be ready! Now go back to your dorms!"

We all nodded obediently and we headed back. I closed my eyes and started counting.

3. . .

2. . .

1. . .

"Pyro!" As if on cue, Annad called out to me and approached me. He had a stern look on his face, but I didn't shrink back. "Do you have any idea what you just did?!" Of course, he has to scold me like a little rebellious sister.

"Yeah. I was curious. The others are too." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"But it's still dangerous! You almost got killed!" I just looked down, shoving a hand in my pocket as Annad went on and on and on. We finallly reached the girl's dormitory and we're about to seperate ways.

I turned to Pike, Riley and Robert. "Thanks guys." I said with a large grin. "You three have been great help!" I patted their shoulders and they grinned back. I nodded as I climbed up the stairs.

————————

The Next Morning

"Pyrrrooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Wake up!" I growled under my breath as someone bounced on my bed to wake me up.

"Ugh, Shinju!" I groaned and hid my head underneath a pillow. "It's morning already. . .?!"

"Ya ya ya ya! We have classes!" SMG's voice made my head throb. What? My head hurts whenever I wake up, so I'm always in a bad mood during the morning.

I sighed and got up, ignoring my two hyper friends and slumped to the bathroom. As soon as I'm done changing, I slipped on my wristbands and put on my earrings and necklace. I tied my hair into a side ponytail, my spike bangs falling to the right and almost covering my eye.

I soon find myself walking out with the others to meet the boys, then we headed to class. I slung my bag over my shoulder and yawned.

"What's first period?" Amy asked.

"I think first is called 'Description class'." Nightels stated as she read the list.

"Alright!" I exclaimed and pumped my fist up in the air.

————————

"Welcome to Description class, and today, I'll be teaching you young soon-to-be writers about descriptions. I am Professor Shinohara." A woman in her midthirties smiled at us. "As you all know, describing is one of the most important things in writing, as it helps the readers get a clear image of the scenario going on in a book. And writing a simple sentence just doesn't let the reader figure things out, you have to show them, not tell me. I need a volunteer. . ." She suddenly pointed at Kei. "There,can you go up front?"