Prologue

Bang!

A loud, disturbing noise was heard throughout the house as I dropped my schoolbag sloppily, sighing in an exaggerated manner and threw myself on my bed. I tiredly groaned, my eyes fluttering as I muttered.

"Just a few days and it's Summer vacation. . ." I grinned slightly, and decided I should relax for a bit. I took out my phone and earphones and shoved the ear buds in my ear canals, then played The Lost One's Weeping on full blast, escaping the world of reality as the world of music pulled me in.

It was relaxing for me; listening to the beat and electric guitar sounds, Rin's voice crying out and screaming as if she's in pain synchronizing with the background guitars and drums. It was perfect.

Bang!

This time, the noise wasn't caused by me. I felt the bed tremble a bit at the force and I bolted up, an alarmed look plastered on my face when I saw the window to my left now broken. I looked down and saw a brick, with paper attached to it that had the words "To: Pyro Mislang" written in neat handwriting.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, pulling off my earphones and picking up the brick. I unwrapped the paper and read the writing on it.

Dear Student,

We hereby congratulate you for being accepted to Wattpad Academy, a place where Wattpad users finally get to meet up at the same time learn more about honing their writing talents.

This is an opportunity for you that you musnt miss.

We hope you have a good day!

Date and Time You'll be Picked Up:

March 25, 2015 at 7:30 A.M

Enrollment:

March to April

"Is this some kind of stupid joke?!" I growled, glaring at the letter and sat down on my bed.

But what if it's true. . . Nah, it's fake as fuck. Just some prank or something.

Grumbling and muttering under my breath, I threw the letter at the trashbin in my room before proceeding to listen to music.

The Next Day

Knock knock!

I groaned in my sleep and stirred, tossing and turning under my blanket as someone kept knocking on my bedroom door.

"Mom, I don't want to go to school today! All tests and lectures are over, damn it!"I groaned, covering my face with a pillow as I waited for my mom to coax me out of my room, but instead. . .

"Lady Pyro, it's me!" A familiar, masculine voice yelled from behind the door, causing me to bolt our of my bed in alarm, eyes now wide awake.

"What?!" As I yelled, the door slammed open, revealing a familiar blonde. My eyes were so wide, it felt like they're about to burst out of my sockets as I stares at what's supposed to be fictional.

Xiahou Ba from Dynasty Warriors . . . Wearing school uniform. . . Carrying my bag. I'm going coco-loco-nuts again, huh?

I smiled to myself and shook my head. "This is just another one of those weird ass dreams I get."I muttered before going back to bed. "Hey, Ba. Wake me up when I'm supposed to wake up from this dream." I yawned.

But no. Reality decides to be a bitch.

I felt myself get pulled off my bed by the leg. I screamed Aya I slipped off, landing on the wooden floor on my rear. "Ow! What the fuck, dude?!"I growled.

Xiahou Be chuckled slightly and leaned closer to me,grinning widely. "This isn't a dream. It's really me."

At his words, since I respond awkwardly or weirdly to weird things, I blinked. "OK. Fine. What the fuck do you want?" I asked. "If this is a dream, I might wake up sooner or later." I sighed.

Xiahou Ba laughed as he grabbed my arm, then pulled me out myroom. "Great! We're going to Wattpad Academy!"

I'll wake up sooner.

Right?

------------

Yea, here's the prologue. I was in a rush, so sorry if it sucks

Remember, see first chapter to get details on how to sign up! ;D See ya!