It's Not a Party with out Your Step-Brother

{not my best chapter im so sorry...but a tad longer! btwwww idk what happened to the spacing here! xx}

*Harry's POV*

Legs aching, floor shaking.

Ears ringing, people singing.

I've been at this party for an hour. Yet, no signs of Morgan or Shane.

"Hey dude!" a random, red faced, sweaty teenage boy came up and pounded his meaty fist to my slightly smaller one.

The kid ran off into the sea of people.

I backed up and slumped against the back wall. Alone. Lost in my thoughts.

As usual.

I remember following my stepsister and her pyshco boyfriend into the large house. They slipped into the back and walked out the back door.

My feet trailed begin there's and I was only feet away from them; when a group of football players roughly grabbed me from behind.

"Hey nerd." The largest one said while the others in his possé snickered.

I chuckled. "Whatever. Do you guys know a guy named Shane? He's wearing a leather jacket."

"Oh SHANEEE! That makes sense-you're his little friend he said he was bringing right? I thought it was a girl. But oh...we have a special place for you hang out with him in."

I nodded; slighting sceptic if these guys. First insulting me, then acting all buddy-buddy with me...I was never good at reading people.

I ignored it and followed the tall lads through the house.

We entered a bathroom with a whole wall of mirrors and a marbled floor. Quite nice for a bathroom if you ask me.

It's obvious that these people are loaded!

"What are we doing in the bathr-LET GO OF ME!" I cried as i was hoisted up in the air.

"You ugly little British moron! Shut up!" An African American one said as he duct taped my arms to my sides.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME-WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" my screams increased in volume.

"You're Morgan's brother. Morgan is a innocent, spoiled brat. She's also on a date with Shane Harris."

I scoffed. "How do you know this?" I asked as my legs got tied together by an immaculate amount of tape.

"Shane's USING her. If you haven't noticed he's way out of her league. She's bate to get his old girl jealous." The largest one spoke harshly in my ear.

"But where are they?" I whispered, scared more of the answer i was about to revive than the swirly I knew was coming my way.

"At the druggie party across town. With that sweet, hot, little sister of yours they won't last long." Jack (the leader of this gang, I presumed.) smirked.

"We knew you'd be here. This was a set up." he spat out, his words dripped with venom.

'She's bate. She's freaking BATE! To get his old, probably plastic girlfriend back. UGH! I knew I got a bad vibe from him.'

My head went a million miles a minute. I look around at the tall, smirking boys holding me.

"Have fun." The black one laughed in my face as i was shoved roughly into the toilet; head first.

Ha,! This is just like my high school years. It was filled with swirlies, bullies, and rude names that my mother would spank me for saying.

Complete torture.