Morgie Porgie & Hazzabear

{ jUsT a LiTTle cHarAcTeR dEVelopMenT yeY }

*Harry's POV*

When I saw Morgan and her friend at Starbucks this morning, I wasn't expecting it. It was 1) an accident. I was only out getting my usual morning coffee when I spotted them. And 2) it was a school day.

From what Jeremy tells me, Morgan is an "excellent student who loves to learn and is eager to do well."

Yeah, "loves to learn" my butt.

Now, I'm lounging around Morgan's mansion and trying NOT to get lost. Oh yeah, did I mention that my step-father and his dumb blonde daughter are filthy rich?

Well, they are.

Jeremy Alexander Kole is probably the wealthiest man in all of Southern California. He owns a rather successful detective agency, that happened to have covered the Casey Anthony Trial and some other recent cases.

His daughter Morgan Belle Kole was a spoiled brat. At only 15, she has been to 4 continents and 19 states. She lived with her dad in Beverly Hills in her 4 story mansion with 6 giant bathrooms and 8 bedrooms the size of Disney Land. Morgan has 2 cats; Clarice, a white Persian and Lulu-a stray that she took in when she was 9.

You're probably wondering-am I jealous of her?

The answer is yes. I always have been, but that doesn't mean I still don't love her.

LOVE HER?

I sighed sitting on her pink, frilly bed, as I have seemed to wandered into her massive room as I thought.

So, do I love her?

I do...a lot.

But of course I would never, ever admit to it. She has hated me whole-heartedly since I was 10. Maybe I was 11. I don't know, it was so long ago.

Okay, okay. Enough about Morgan.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Harry Edward Styles and I'm 18 years old. I finished school at 16, because?(not to be conceited but..) I'm a genius. Actually more of a nerd if you asked any of my friends.

No, I sit on a throne of lies. I don't have any friends.

*Morgan's POV*

I kicked my heels off violently, still angry t the fact that, (ugh) Harry is staying at my house.

That little twat can find a hotel right?

Maybe be has a friend he could stay with. Hahahaha! Who am I kidding? He doesn't have any friends!

Trudging up the spiral stair case to my room, I thought about this.

"HARRY?!?" I squealed, upon entering my large, pink sanctuary.

"Erm, uh....sorry." He mumbled. Still not attempting to now from his spot on my bed.

"Eew! Don't get your nerd germs on my bed! I get my beauty sleep there!" I whined, stomping my foot like a 5 year old.

"You need it."

"Excuse me? Who are you to judge my appearance?"

He chucked to himself.

He thought I was joking.

"I didn't think you were." Harry said.

I giggled, I have a tendency to speak my mind without knowing. Don't ask me why.

"Speaking your mind again? Same old Morgan." Harry chided, poking my ribs.

My eyes instantly filled with tears and my mouth felt drier than the Sahara in August.

The warm, spring air was suddenly choking me, and I felt the need to throw up.

He did not just bring up the past.

Our old friendship which burnt down because of him and his ignorance.

"Harry..." I asked, fake sweetness in my tone.

"Y-yes." He stuttered, his bright, emerald eyes looking around frantically.

He was so adorable when he was scared of me...Awwwww.

"You better freaking leave my house, now. I don't care when or IF you come back. I jut need time to think. So leave. NOW." I explained calmly.

Harry sighed and wandered off down the hall.

I didn't leave my bedroom until I heard the front doors swing shut with a BANG!

I sighed inwardly and flopped back onto my bed.

What am I going to do with this ignorant, annoying, adorable jerk of a step-brother?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

unedited -__-

eewwww sorry octopussies :(

I MET FLIPPING LITTLE MIX YESTERDAY AND OMFG I TOUCHED 2/4 AND HAD FULL ON CONVORSATIONS WITH ALL OF THEM OMFG!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!

message me about it if ya want babies :*

ilysm ok?

61,000+ reads?

CRYING BC I LURVE YOU ALL

going camping until Friday so leave me with lots of reads, votes, comments and fans!!

KIK ME PLEASE::: @livelovecherlloyd

INSTAGRAM::: @itskatiiie

KBYEEE(:

xo~KateTomlinson