Chapter 8

"Let the games begin!!"

Sting cursed "F*ck!! I'm not good at mazes!" He said. Lucy smacked him on the head "think positive!" She said and then they ran inside the maze.

Inside the maze was really confusing they kept going to the same place over and over again, then the maze walls moved in all different places making them more confused "of all times, rufua wasn't here" Sting said and groaned. "Tell me about it" Lucy said then she got an idea "I'm so stupid" she said.

"Uh, Duh! You just noticed" Sting said, Lucy glared at him then took a deep breath "open! Portal: the finish line for the deadly maze" she said and a giant portal opened "Luucy~" Minerva said sickingly sweet making them shiver "y-yes?" Lucy stuttered.

"Why didn't you do that before wr got lost?~" she said with a sweet smile while a dark aura formed around her "I-I'm sorry" she squeaked. Then the aura vanished and Minerva sighed and face palmed "Let's just go" she said and the whole team went inside the portal.

They were instantly at the finish line with Mato in front of them "wow! You're fast!! Your guild are the first one here. Please go back to your hotel and rest, the games will start at 8 tommorrow" Mato said, they went back to the hotel and slept.

☆Time Skip Tommorrow☆

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games everybody!! I'm Chapati Lola and I'm your host! Now please welcome the teams!" He said and the crowd roared in excitement.

"In 7th place Fairy Tail! We have Natsu Dragneel the Salamander, Erza Scarlet the Titania, Lisanna Strauss the animal soul, Mirajane Strauss the Demon, and Elfman Strauss the beast arm" He said and the fairy tail team came out, Natsu put his fist in the air but the crownmd booed at them "what?! Why are they booing at us?!" He said but the whole guild cheered at them from the balcony.

And so the guild continued until it was second place "In second place we have Fairy Tail B team! Which consisted as Wendy Marvel the wind Fairy, Gray fulbuster the Ice prince, Gajeel Redfox the Iron Dragon, Laxus Dreyar the Lightning Dragon and Juvia Lockser the water queen!" Chapati said and the B team came out proudly.

In Sabertooth's place (name) smirked at Lucy "you were right, they are going as two teams" she said and then Chapati said "In first place Sabertooth!!" The crowd has gone wild, they walked out slowly "the members are Minerva Orlando the dimension queen, Sting Euclife and Rogue the twin dragon slayers of Sabertooth and the two new member of Sabertooth Lucinda Heartfilia and (name) (last name)!!!" He said.

And the crowd screamed even louder because of excitement but the Fairt Tail team gaped at the two ex-fairies. "I didn't know Sabertooth accept weak people like them" Natsu said and laughed, Lucy giggled darkly "aw Natsu, you don't know what I'm capable of" she said while glaring at him.

"I bet you can't even land a scratch on me" he said smugly, Lucy smirked "you are so wrong, i bet i can blow you away in less than 10 minutes besides~ I have 5 limiters on" she said whispering the last part making him widened his eyes.

Natsu glared at Lucy as she walked back to her team "It's on Lucy" he said darkly.