Chapter 6

It's been a few months since Lucy and (name) joined Sabertooth, they brightened up Sabertooth now the guild has learned to treasure their friends.

Lucy is walking around town just looking around her white sabertooth mark is at her right arm, she smiled at the village, she got bored inside the guild so she decided to walk around but she bumped into someone "I'm sorry, are you okay?" Lucy apologized, the person was looking at the ground "I'm okay, I wasn't looking where i was going" he said, the voice was familiar. The person lifted his head.

"Gray?!!" Lucy yelled in surprised, Gray looked at lucy in shock "Lucy?!" He shouted, "It's been a long time huh?! How have you been?" She asked while smiling, Gray grinned "Good! I'm here with my team on a job!" He said, lucy cringed and Gray saw that, he chuckled "not Natsu, I'm on a new team" he said, Lucy sighed and smiled "who's on the team?" She asked.

Gray grinned "me, Wendy, Charle and Juvia" he said, lucy smiled mischieviously at him "so~ how's you with Juvia?" She asked, Gray blushed "there's no progress....But I'm thinking on confessing to her after the mission" he said while blushing, Lucy smiled "you llliiikke herr~" she rolled her tongue, "when did you become Happy??!!" He shouted.

"Gray-sama!!!" A voice shouted, Gray sighed "that must be Juvia" lucy said, then Juvia popped out of the corner, she was shocked to see Lucy "Lucy!! Juvia is sorry for ignoring Lucy after Lisanna-san is back!!" She cried and hugged Lucy, she smiled and pat Juvia on the back.

"It's okay Juvia, I forgive you" she said and hugged Juvia back, Juvia broke out of the hug "Lucy is kind as always" she said, "oh! Gray, you said you were on a job? What's the request?" She asked, Gray looked at her "we have to find a magical plant that can heal anything" he said, Lucy pointed to a mountain nearby.

"If i'm right, It's at that mountain and it's guarded by a wyvern" she said, Gray grinned "wow, Thanks Lucy. Come on Juvia we have to find Wendy" he said, Lucy smiled "It's fine, I have to get back to my guild anyways" she said, Juvia looked at Lucy in confusion "Lucy is in a guild? What guild?" She asked.

Lucy held her hand up that has her Sabertooth mark "Sabertooth?! Isn't that the guild that has the twin dragon slayers?" She asked, Lucy nodded. Gray chuckled "(name) must've been happy to be in the same guild as her boyfriend" he said, Lucy giggled "you have no idea, she looks very happy" lucy said.

"Wait! (Name)-san has a boyfriend?!" Juvia asked, Gray and Lucy nodded, "well, we better get going, see you later Lucy" Gray said and dragged Juvia to find Wendy, Lucy chuckled at them and she walked back to the guild.

She opened the guild doors and she was greeted by a table getting thrown at her, her bangs were covering her eyes and a dark aura was surrounding her, "who throwed that table?" Her voice was creepily calm, ans everybody quickly pointed at Sting, he was shivering with fear, (name) is hiding behind rogue.

Lucy walked to Sting quietly "L-lucy, I'm s-sorry, it was an a-accident. Don't be mad at me" he quickly said but the more Lucy got near his voice got squeaky, he was already sweating bullets when Lucy is right in front of me "Lucy.....KICK!!!!!" She yelled and kicked Sting to the other side of the guild.

"That hurted you Aho!!" She yelled and went face to face with Sting, suddenly (name) got an idea and smirked, she silently went behind Lucy and pushed her making Lucy and Sting kiss, the whole guild 'woo'ed' and wolf whistled, they both blushed 50 shades and broke apart.

Lucy looked at Sting while blushing heavily, Sting did the same while (name) was smirking widely in the back.