Chapter 4

A/N: some characters are gonna be OOC, and forgive me for the grammar problem. And there might be spoilers
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

"M-mom?"

Layla turned around and hugged Lucy, "oh Lucy!! I missed you so much!" She said, lucy slowly hugged back "i thought you d-died?" She asked, Layla broke out of the hug and smiled at her daughter "no, i didn't die. I faked my death and came here, when the dragons 'dissapeared' at x777 they actually came here bringing me along with them" she said.

"B-but why you?" Lucy asked, "because i'm their queen, also your brother missed me" she said, Lucy wiped her tears away and asked "my brother? I thought i didn't have any siblings?" Layla smiled and turned her head to the black haired man "Zeref! Come meet your sister" she said.

Zeref looked at Lucy and his face broke into a small smile "onee-chan!" He said and hugged Lucy, Lucy was shocked that her brother is The Zeref, (name) went to Layla and bowed "Layla-san" she said, Layla looked at her and smiled "(name), have you been taking good care of my daughter?" She asked, (name) nodded and smiled, "that's good" Layla said and pat (name) on the head.

"Um, mom is Zeref my real brother?" Lucy asked, Layla nodded "actually he's your little brother" she said, Lucy's jaw dropped "but isn't he suppose to be 400 years old" she said, Layla chuckled "yes, he is 400 years old", "that means i'm older than 400???!!" Lucy yelled.

Sora chuckled "well, everybody here is more than 400 years, Lucy" she said, "what about (name), sting and rogue?" She asked, (name) suddenly said "actually i'm 390 years old" she said, "how did you know about this?" Sora asked, "i figured it out myself, and sting and rogue is the same age as me" she said, Layla smiled at her "i see you still have that code-cracking brain of yours" she said.

"Thank you Layla-san" she said, "then how old am I ?!" Lucy asked, Layla cleared her throat and said "405" Lucy's face went pale "i'm an old lady" she mumbled, sting went down and whispered to (name) "are we really 390 years old?" He said, (name) nodded and sting went to an emo corner "i'm an old man" he mumbled to himself.

"Now lucy, Sting there's no time to sulk in a corner, Lucy if you want to get strong your training will start tomorrow morning" Layla said, lucy looked at her mother "what training?" She asked, "well you wanna beat igneel's son right? We have to train you......Also Acnologia is coming" she said.

"That's right nee-chan, you will also learn my magic but you can only use it for emergency" Zeref said, Lucy looked at him and smiled "but what about (name), sting and rogue?" She asked, Layla smiled at her "of course they will be training too" she smiled, (name) grinned "does that mean i get to see Yuki again Layla-san?" She asked.

Layla nodded but then heard a knock at the door "come in" she said and two men came inside one with blonde hair and one with black hair "why did you summon us here Layla-sama?" The black haired one said, Layla smiled "you will be training these two boys" she said and gestured to sting and rogue who had their eyes widened.

"Skiadrum" rogue said and looked at his foster father, "Weisslogia" sting said and did the same, the both men walked to their foster children "i thought i killed you" rogue said to Skiadrum, he grinned "you're not gonna get rid of me that easy kid! Besides you've grown up huh? You even got a girlfriend, i'm proud of you" he said and patted rogue on the head.

Weisslogia did the same to sting except for the girlfriend thing, Layla smiled at their reunion "now, now we have no time to talk, you can do that later but for now we need yo prepare my daughter for battle" she said, lucy looked at her mother "what element am i going to learn?" She asked, Layla smiled brightly at her daughter.

"All element"