Blame.

Edward sits at home and Niall sits across from him giving him dirty looks. His blue eyes are filled with hatred and disgust, but Edward doesn't regret what he did for Louis. He promised he'd protect him, and that's what he's doing. But he can't loose Harry and Gemma and his own mum. He can't be known as a person who sexually abused his brother's boyfriend. Although it's how it started, it wasn't how it ended.

"Fucking hell Ed, why'd you want me here to sit in silence?" Niall snaps. Edward scrubs a hand down his face. "Harry would kill me if he knew I was here."

"Niall you won't believe me but keep an open mind okay?" Niall glared at him. "Just try, try to remember for me when I was good?" Niall rolls his eyes.

"Niall it was a lie. I tricked him but the sex was real." Niall shook his head. "Niall please it was stupid the first time and when he found out he was upset. But he came back and... Niall I was mad."

"That doesn't give you the invitation to rape someone!" Niall shouts.

"Niall it wasn't like that just listen to me. Please! I messed up. But Louis came back. He was mad and I was upset and confused and he was confused and it happened again but it wasn't forced." Edward explains. "Niall we fucked up he didn't know he was cheating he wasn't right when I was with him!" Niall shook his head.

"So now you're telling me that my best friend. My band mate, the guy I work with, my partner in crime? You're telling me that he's got a screw loose?"

"Yes!" Niall stands up quickly. "No wait Niall I just... I don't care if you hate me I just need you to get Louis and Harry here or get me there or something-"

"Why should I help you!?" Niall shouts.

"Because if you don't I'll tell everyone what's going on and shit will go down." Edward answers easily. "Please." Niall glares at him.

"I swear to God Edward Mason Styles, if Harry punches you I'm filming it and if he comes after me I will knee you so hard-" Edward springs up and hugs the blond boy. "Still pissed at you so let the Fuck go." Niall grits. Edward backs away quickly. "I'm only doing this, because I know you're smart enough to not rape someone." Edward nods and thanks Niall again. And Niall leaves and Edward has the undeniable feeling to text Louis, but he knows that Harry changed their numbers on him, so he can't.

Louis' limbs lay tangled with Harry's. He swears Harry has never been so sweet and clingy this entire relationship. Louis remembers what really made Harry so clingy. Harry was trying to make him feel better with a bit of make-up sex, and as soon as Harry removed his boxers, Louis was sobbing. Here sits Harry thinking that the boy is traumatized thinking his twin destroyed him. That Louis will probably hate his own boyfriend because Edward sexually abused him. When in reality, he feels so guilty he can't sleep, or eat, or anything. He didn't let Harry touch him at all for the first day, now he can't seem to get enough of him. He needs him. Without Harry it seems like everything is going to break. But with Harry, everything is okay. Louis didn't want to lie, but it wasn't a lie. Edward took advantage of him in the beginning. Edward lied to him. Edward made him feel like it was okay to do it again too. Louis felt like it was going to make Edward happy because Edward loved him. For the first few times, he thought Edward was Harry. He thought about Harry all those times. He's gonna admit, he thought of Harry a lot. He loved him. And he was so sorry for what he did.

"Hazza?" Louis mumbled.

"Yeah Boo?" Harry asked softly, threading his fingers through his hair.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Harry stiffened. "It's about-"

"Louis... What is it?" Louis sighed. "Hey, Hey Louis baby, don't get upset sweetheart." Harry soothed. Louis shook his head.

"He said he loved me." Harry kissed the back of his neck. "I thought he was you Hazza I really did I-" Harry shushed him rocking him in his arms. "It was your name not his the first times I'm so sorry Harry." Louis cried. Harry mopped tears up with the pad of his thumb.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Louis." Louis shook his head.

"He lied to you I never got punished I knew what he was doing and that wasn't it Harry It-" Harry pressed his lips to his temple.

"Baby it's alright he isn't gonna hurt you anymore." Louis' breath grew jagged. "Breathe honey."

"Harry we lied to you I cheated on you I'm sorry." Harry grew tense. "I'm sorry Harry It was- I thought it was you but I knew it wasn't you and I-I can't pretend that it's all his fault I could've said no I could've stopped but he said he loved me and we never got caught and-"

"Louis. Louis look at me." Louis obeyed. "Did he use you the first time?"

"Yes." Harry kissed his nose.

"He pretended to be me. He used you. If he didn't use your the first time, none of the other times would've happened. It's not your fault baby." Louis snapped up.

"It is!" He sobbed. Harry shushed him again and cradled him. "It's all my fault. He knew everything about me Harry. He knew that the lights would be off and that I was alone. He knew everything to a T. When I found out it wasn't you I threw up and if I had just looked at the tattoos."

"Stop blaming yourself."

"It's my fault Harry! Are you blind?!" Harry pressed his lips to Louis as hard and as passionate as he could.

"Stop. Blaming. Yourself." Louis was silent underneath him before meeting their lips again.

"Harry make love to me. Please." Harry stated at him. "I'll be okay I want to know it's you." And Harry nodded sucking bruises into his neck lightly.

Harry made love to Louis twice that night. Louis threw up afterwards. Harry cried.