Drowning

Louis takes Edward back into their arrangement. And God he doesn't know if he should've. And Harry is getting so frustrated,but he's still blind to the situation

Now it's Saturday night and Louis is awkwardly tucked into Harry's arms with his feet on Edward's lap. Liam, Zayn, and Niall on the other couch. Louis is practically purring because Harry's hands are massaging his scalp and Edward is running his hands over his shins underneath the blanket and he could fall asleep like this. He just loves both boys. But th love he has for Edward keeps getting stronger. But the love for Harry never dies. He loves Harry so much. He does he swears by it. But Louis is beginning to think this is a psychological thing. Maybe making love to Edward feels like Harry. So he enjoys it and convinced himself that they're the same person. That Edward is pleasing him but so is Harry. Like a connection. But it's not. God it's really not.

Louis is at Edward's again. He's throbbing and he just needed it. Harry isn't home, so he doesn't have to worry. And he's so horny. He's so hard. And Edward has fucking giant hands and he's dying. Louis is getting his kit off and so is Edward and they don't even care that they aren't in the bedroom yet. They're just ripping clothes of their bodies. Louis is cupping the back of Edward's head as he carries him up the stairs and sucks bruises into his neck. Then he's throwing Louis on the bed and he's ripping open the rubber's package with his teeth. Louis' already tugging on himself as he rolls on the condom. And he pushes in.

The moans drown out the sound downstairs.

Edward is going slow tonight because they don't have to rush. It's so slow and sensual and all they can do is feel. Louis is digging his blunt nails into Edward's back and biting into his shoulder. Then Edward is twisting Louis' lips towards him and they kiss with so much passion. And lust driven desires

They can't hear a thing through the creaking bed and moans.

Edward's grazing Louis prostate and Louis lets out a high pitched moan. Edward's picking up his pace and Louis is pushing into his thrusts and pants are the only sounds being heard.

When Harry hears the moan, he instantly laughs because his brother has never been a quiet kid. Not when Harry caught him once at least.

"Fucking Hell babe."

Babe? Harry should probably leave now I mean he's interrupting his brother getting laid just to look for a spare controller for the gang.

"Lou fuck."

Harry's brow furrows.

Lou? Who's Lou?

"Eddie!"

Now Harry is 99.9% that isn't who's voice he thought he heard but once he heard the tiniest slip of his Louis name upstairs, he tiptoes up the stairs and listens.

"You're so good Louis. God I love you."

"I know Eddie."

Harry feels sick. And he's angry. And confused, but he leaves.

When Louis gets home, Harry isn't in the living room. He isn't in bed. He isn't in the shower, he's sitting at the kitchen table. And his hair is a mess and his eyes are blood shot and Louis is terrified something happened while he was gone.

"Babe? Sweetheart what's wrong?" Harry stands. His jaw is tight and his bottom lip wobbles. And he stands right in front of Louis' face.

"How could you?" Louis cocks a brow at him.

"What have I-"

"I saw you Louis! " Harry shouts. "I saw you in bed with fucking Edward you think I'm some sort of idiot?!!" Harry screams. Louis eyes fill with tears. "You said you loved me, you fucking lied!! You fucked my little brother Louis!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"Harry I-"

"How long?"

"What do you-"

"How long Louis! A month, two months, a week!?!" He shouts. Louis shakes his head and cries. "Louis!!"

"Four."

"What four days? Weeks?" Louis hiccups.

"Four months." Harry's voice disintegrates.

"You cheated on me... For four months?" Harry asks in a whisper.

"Harry it wasn't like that!"

"For four months it wasn't 'like that' ! Maybe 4 days Louis but it was a third of the year!!" Louis sighed brokenly. "Give me your phone." Louis' chest heaves. "Louis give me your phone." Harry demands. Louis sobs pulling his phone out from his pocket and Harry dials the lock code.

Harry's heart dies even more as he enters Edward's name and sees all the pictures and the graphic texts over and over. He feels sick and lighthearted.

"You... You sent nudes... And you met up twice a week and more if I wasn't home?" Louis doesn't reply he just sobs harder until he can't breathe and he has to sit down in order to stop himself from vomiting.

Harry dials Edward's number on his own phone and tells him to come over now because it's an emergency. But when he gets there and sees Louis trying to hold himself together, he knows. He just knows. And Harry charges at him shoving him to a wall.

"You are arsehole you know that?" Harry spits.

"I'm sorry."

"Your fucking sorry? You Fucked my boyfriend for four months behind my back." Edward's at a loss for words. Harry doesn't even think when he punches him, but he does. Over and over and over.

"Harry stop it!" Louis screams over his tears. "Harry please!" Harry gets up and charges towards Louis with his bloody knuckles.

"I hate you so much." He spits again. And Louis looks down and cries again waiting for Harry to hit him.

"I raped him."

Harry's head whipped around so fast Louis could've heard bones crunch.

"You what?" Hardy asks furiously.

"The first time, I pretended to be you. And I took advantage of him and I made him continue or else. The more he offered, the less punishment I gave him." Edward confesses. Harry turns to Louis.

"Is that true?" Louis doesn't answer. "Louis, is it true!?" Harry shouts in a pleading manner. Louis lets out a broken sob.

"I was scared and I didn't-" Harry stares at him.

"He touched you? He tricked you he-" Louis nodded. Harry turned. "You sick Fuck you get out of my house."

"Harry I'm so so sor-"

"You're lucky I don't kill you now get out and stay the hell away from us!" Edward nods and runs out the house and Harry takes the broken boy in his arms. "He won't hurt you. I'm so sorry Louis I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." Harry was crying now.

"He used you and I thought you did it cause you were bored of me or unhappy and he tricked you- Louis my God Louis." He scooped Louis up and the pair sobbed.

Louis spends the rest of the night with Harry trying to convince himself that it wasn't a total lie.