Nightmares.

Harry didn't suspect a thing. Louis said he was masturbating more that was all. That's why he he didn't need anything else. Little did he know this was an on going stress reliever. And it was such a fucked up stress reliever.

Every Wednesday and Every Sunday night was spent at Edward's flat for Louis. And it ended and started the same. Quick. Rough. Messy. And done. It had been a month already since the Edward lied to Louis. And whenever Louis left the flat he and his boyfriend shared, it was an excuse. Louis was getting more and more frustrated every time he cheated. That's what it was. It was cheating. But to Louis, everything melted away. And to Eddie, it was love. It was all he ever wanted. He wanted Louis. And he got Louis. And they felt nothing but shame afterwards, but that didn't mean they'd stop.

But Louis could see Harry's concern. Louis never turned down sex. Not a blow job. Not a hand job. Nothing. But he did.

Louis had sat in the car for a solid five minutes making himself presentable. He had told Harry he was gonna do a few things, keeping the things part quite vague. Louis and Edward had reduced their intercourse to only be 20 minutes long now. 30 if Louis needed a quick shower. And it was so hard. Harry looked at him one night and asked why his hair was wet and Louis could feel bile rising in his throat. He was so lucky it was raining outside. God he was so lucky that night. But when Louis stated that present night he was doing things, he told Harry he'd order them a pizza and pick it up.

When he entered the house he was so fucked out and tired he had a half slice before excusing himself for nothing but a headache. When he went upstairs to their bedroom, texts from Edward gave him shivers.

'wanna meet up on Mon? Srry 4 askin. Just a thought.' He gulped.

'norm time?' A reply was back in two seconds.

'yeah. Is Haz in the room? im horny ;)' Louis sighed.

'no....'

'send me nudes. Plz. m aching ill send bck.' Louis bit his lip, but did what he asked. Only to send and hear footsteps coming up the stairs. He locked the phone and shoved it underneath his pillow as Harry opened the door.

"Hey baby." Louis sat up, seeing Harry had an armful of things. "How's your head?" Louis shrugged.

"Fine. What's that?" Harry's grin lit up the dark room as he set down his things.

"A movie. Bag of crisps. And an ice pack thing for your head. And a pair of pajama bottoms. I know how you are when your sick." And Louis wants to smile. He wants to kiss him and he wants to make love to him and tell him how much he loved him. But he can see his pillow light up out of the corner of his eye when Harry's back is turned to him as he changes, and he springs up. He barely makes it to the bathroom to release the contents of heavy guilt in his stomach. If Harry saw that phone... He'd come face to face with Louis' deepest most sinful secret. But instead? He came into the bathroom and rubbed Louis back and got him a cup of water and wiped his mouth and kissed his forehead before pressing a cold compress to it.

"My Poor baby. Guess it wasn't just a headache. Come on babe." And he carried, fucking carried Louis to the bedroom. Got a garbage can next to the bed if Louis had a slip up. He put the movie in. Of course it'd be Peter Pan. And he cuddled Louis until he fell asleep himself. Only to have Louis remove himself from his side and curl up into a ball and check his phone.

'Eddie I don't think I can do this anymore.'