Chapter 1: Unquenchable lust...inner struggle!

For all you fabulous fans who keep asking for a boy x boy piece. Here you are :))

Oliver Bennett vs. Adrian Graham

Pix of the adorable Oliver Bennett, acted by Zac Efron

Enjoy!

***

"Oh fuck, fuck..." Oliver gasped as he felt fingers wrap around his cock, jerking him with sure strokes. "Adrian..." He breathed, opening beautiful green eyes which were glazed with lust to gaze up into the intense amber eyes above him.

"Let go, baby." Adrian whispered as he rocked his lower body, plunging into Oliver faster, deeper and harder, his thrusts growing more frantic. His compelling eyes, which were dilated from breath-stealing bliss, never left Oliver's lust-filled eyes even once. "Come for me."

Raw whimpers spilled from Oliver as his entire body locked into that moment of exquisite tautness that came before release. Their eyes remained locked together. And then Oliver felt it...a warm tightening inside his chest, a feeling so overwhelmingly intense it rendered him breathless. And at that very moment...that split second just before he fell off the edge, Oliver Bennett knew he'd lost his heart to Adrian Graham. Shit!

Ropes of thick cum exploded from Oliver's cock onto his belly in long hard spurts, some going above his head to splash against the headboard. His mouth opened in a silent scream as his body convulsed violently on the bed. He'd never come so hard...ever.

"Oh my God." Oliver gasped as he tried to take deep breaths. His cock was still spurting onto his stomach. "God..." He felt so overwhelmed with emotions it felt as though his chest might explode along with his cock.

And looking down at the man lost in so much pleasure, Adrian was awed. Goddamnit, Oliver was something to behold when he came. He wished he could hold off his own impending orgasm and keep his cock within the nerve-rich tissue of Oliver's channel for a while longer. But he didn't stand a chance against those mind-blowingly sweet contractions around his cock. He felt his orgasm start in his lower back, race up and then down his spine, slam into his balls, and then explode through his cock.

"Fuck." Adrian roared as he gave in to his own urgent release, filling the condom with his hot cum. When the last spasm faded, Adrian collapsed partially onto Oliver. "Gonna fucking kill me Olly." He murmured breathlessly. He was feeling satiated and utterly boneless. When Oliver didn't respond with his usual flippant comeback, Adrian leaned up on his hand and looked down at Oliver's flushed face. His eyes were closed. "Hey, you okay?" Adrian whispered.

Oliver nodded and then opened his eyes. "I'm fine."

Adrian stared down into beautiful green eyes. Those eyes never ceased to amaze him. They were eyes which pulled a person into them. And that was exactly what it had done the first day he'd laid eyes on Oliver. Oliver hated it when he was called beautiful but...those eyes, that face, his sexy model-like body, and even his sandy blonde hair with its casual messy haircut, made the man simply beautiful. And as if that wasn't enough, those dimples just made Oliver so fucking adorable. Adrian tenderly brushed away the wet lock of hair that had fallen over Oliver's eyes and closed the gap between them to touch his mouth to Oliver's. Then he gave him a kiss so sweet a shiver passed through both of them. When he released Oliver's lips, Adrian ran his thumb slowly against his lower lip, almost as if he was trying to lock them into memory.

Adrian gently pulled out of Oliver, shifted onto his back and got rid of the condom. He then reached for the hand towel on the bedside table and tenderly wiped the cum off Oliver, himself and the headboard. When he was done he flopped onto his back beside Oliver and flung his arm across his eyes, trying very hard not to feel guilty. Both men lay there in silence, each lost in thought till Adrian's cell phone started ringing. He didn't need to pick up to know who was calling. He sat up on the bed and picked it up.