Maiden Voyage (SFSD 6.0 Round 3)

(I've used Robin Hood and Angels & Demons for this round.)

"Would you look at that, Allan?" the young man nudged his companion's elbow.

"Yes, Will. What is it now?" asked a sightly irritated Allan, he had been hearing a lot of complaints this night.

Will pointed at the wall they were crouched against. The other two men standing in front of them were intently studying the building opposite with binoculars and night vision goggles, and speaking softly to each other, occasionally nodding and pointing.

"These police sketches do me no justice. I'm not that fat. Look at my face! It's like I swallowed a whole melon."

"Yeah. It's quite accurate," Allan snickered.

Will scowled at him and continued to study the wanted posters of himself and his compatriots.

"Well Allan, you could do with some hair, you're balding in the middle in the pictures."

Allan who was self conscious about his hair suddenly ran a hand through his long hair as he too studied the pictures.

"But you know what," continued Will, "they actually managed to make John look good."

They both shared muffled laughs.

"If you both don't shut up back there, you'll end up looking real different soon, even your mothers won't recognise you," whisper-shouted an obviously annoyed John.

"I'm not joking, John. You look handsome though the stats are messed up. They put you down as five foot seven."

"What?" John said turning around and looking at the poster of himself. "Bastards! I'm seven-two. Wait till I find the arse who made this up."

Their earpieces suddenly crackled to life, "I will have access in less than two minutes. From then we have a nineteen minute window to get in, secure the package and get out. Don't be late."

"Roger, Tuck. Stay sharp boys," the man at the head of the line said.

"Hmm," said Will, "I've always wondered: how does a priest justify hacking into secure networks to help a bunch of thieves?"

"Former priest," corrected Tuck, "and we've have been through this Will."

The man at the head of the line came behind to stand next to Allan and smacked Will across the back of his head.

"Uncle Robin!" protested Will rubbing his head.

"Shut up. If you mess this up with your big mouth like last time, I'm hanging you upside down from the Tower Bridge myself." He gave Will a stern look. He then raised his hand to his ear and tapped his earpiece, "ignore this and get to work, Tuck. Let us know when you're in."

Allan opened his right palm and Will handed him a ten pound note.

Robin looked at them questioningly.

"I bet him ten quid that he'd get smacked by you today," shrugged Allan as he pocketed the money.

Robin shook his head laughing to himself.

"We're in," said Tuck.

"Alright boys, lock and load. Remember we use these," Robin said raising his Glock, "only if necessary. We don't wanna draw unnecessary attention."

They all did fist bumps and ran single file towards the building. Will used a little tablet PC to override the security system and open the main door. The four of them piled in cautiously.

"I don't like this Robin, it's too quite," said John.

"We're in anyway. Let's play for now," said Robin.