0.5

chris had lived in my house for about a month now. it was actually really fun.

he helped me get over maxxie and i helped him get over his dad. we had grown so close that i almost considered him to be my brother.

he stayed in the guest room which he had personalised to his own tastes.

we were currently in his room because i had decided to bother him earlier.

"lucyyyy" he whined, dragging out the 'y'.

"chrisssss" i said, mimicking him.

"we should invite the others over, it's been ages since we've all hung out here."

"what about maxxie?" i said, slightly panicked.

"invite him too, show him that you've moved on and that you don't give a shit about him anymore. it'll be great" he smile at me, knowing i was going to give in.

"fine, i'll text them now"

to: people

wanna come over? i have free food and alcohol

i was still losing weigh, i currently weighed 104 lbs, but i wasn't going to tell chris, he would get worried and make me eat again. i needed to be skinny. i needed to be pretty.

in the space of an hour everyone had arrived and we were sitting in my room.

"we should play truth or dare" maxxie suggested.

we all agreed to play the game,hoping it would go better than last time.

"i'll start" noah said with a smirk.

he spun the bottle and we all watched it intently as it turned, anxious to see who it landed on.

chris.

"truth or dare chris"

"dare." he said confidently.

"i dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room" noah said, the smirk still plastered on his face.

he gave me a look and i instantly knew he had a plan.

chris turned to me since i was sitting next to him and he kissed me. we both smirked into the kiss, knowing how this plan was going to go.

i would make maxxie know that i've moved on and chris would see if it had any affect at all on noah.

after a few seconds chris pulled back and looked straight at noah, giving him a cocky smile.

"my turn" chris said excitedly.

the bottle spun and landed on cassie.

"truth or dare cassandra"

"dare"

"i dare you too...lick this sock." chris said as he pulled a definitely unwashed sock from under my bed.

"you have got to be kidding me" cassie said.

"nope, now lick it" he shoved the sock in in front off cassie and she reluctantly licked it.

"you need to do more washing lucy. that was disgusting." she complained as we all laughed.

she spun the bottle and it landed on maxxie.

"truth or d-" he interrupted her.

"truth, i don't want to do something gross."

"oh okay then, why did you and lucy break up?" cassie asked.

neither of us had actually explained why we broke up so everyone besides chris was completely clueless.

"we drifted apart i guess, there was no longer a connection and we both agreed it was pointless continuing something that we didn't really want" it took all i had to not scoff at what he said.