Chapter 1

So this is my first fanfic. I really hope you like it! xx

----------------------------------------------------

I always have this thought in my head: "What if we never met, would that have been better?" Even though it seems like it would be a lot easier I always come to the same answer, no. Yes, I wouldn't have all this pain but she change me. She change me for the better. Yeah our story is full of flaws but that's just like every story. It's not all bad it's also full of love and hope. We're all full of hope, that's how humans are. Stupidly hopefully.

I want to tell you our story. Mine and hers. Niall and Sam's.

Let's begin with the first day I saw her:

I was out clubbing with the lads, Louis and Harry to be exact. When they first asked me to join them I refused but they promised we wouldn't stay out for long. Now it's been 3 hours and its almost midnight.

"Come on Niaaaallllll, just one beer!" Harry stuttered, god he was drunk.

"No, Harry. I'm the one driving" I can't believe I'm that stupid. I didn't even wanna go out in the first place and then I also agreed on driving. "Why didn't we take a cab in the first place?"

"Well you said you didn't want to get drunk, so I thought that if you drive you won't drink. Because we all know that if you just take one drink it won't end there" Louis answered.

"Louis I'm not a child, I can control my drinking."

"If you say so" he just said and went out on the dance floor.

"You're no fun" Harry muttered and then followed Louis onto the dance floor.

Wow, this is such a fun night. I can't wait to come home. I was so gonna cuddle up in my bed with a scary movie or something.

About half an hour later I had got enough of this club. I looked for Louis and Harry and there they were on the dance floor. They had about seven girls in tight dresses dancing around them and they're going to have pretty bad hangovers tomorrow. Well at least that's not my problem. I fought my way to the boys and grabbed Harry's white t-shirt.

"Harry, I really wanna leave! Take Louis and come now!" I had to yell because of the music.

"No, no, no, you're such a twat" Harry stuttered, that's nothing Harry would usually say, he really needs to get out of here. I'm surprised he's still standing...

I then just grabbed their necks and pulled them out of the mob of sweaty people. It's not what I usually do, Liam used to be the one pulling us out like this but since his and Danielle's brake up he's not coming so often. Need to visit him tomorrow, he's always there for me. It wasn't until we got out I realised they both smelled terribly from the alcohol. What a lovely car ride this will be...

If I only had known what would happen.

In some miraculously way I got them both into my beloved white Range Rover. Maybe because I've had a quite bad night I'm finally gaining some luck. Oh well maybe Harry and Louis was the ones who were lucky, one more drink and i bet the're not going to leave bed for the next two days, at least two.

Louis and Harry was really quiet in the backseat, I wondered if they're asleep. Just a quick look won't hurt anyone. I turned my head from the road and looked at the boys. They were both asleep, just as a thought. Louis was resting his head against the window and had Harry's messy curls laying on his shoulder.

That's when Louis woke up.

"RED LIGHT NIALL, EYES ON THE ROAD!" He screamed form the top of his lungs.

Before I even turned around I had my foot on the brake. The tires screamed when I tried to stop the car, god I think I'm going to brake the brakes. Just in time the car stops and I let out a sign.

"AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Louis was still screaming, I don't blame him though.

"Sorry" I just muttered with my eyes locked on the road. I didn't dare to look at him and I also was quite embarrassed because usually I was a safe driver. Fuck this night.

"Maybe I should drive." I heard Harry say, I looked at him in the mirror and of course he had that joking smile with his dimples and everything. I just looked back at the road without answering. I could hear how Louis relaxed a bit in the backseat before the light turned green.

I had only started driving when it all happened at ones. A red car, kinda trashy one, came out from nowhere and drove straight into another little white one, I didn't get a proper look but I think it was a Toyota well whatever, that one got tilted up on the side and came with a terribly speed right at us. That's when I saw her, yeah I know bad time but I did anyway. She was sitting, or more like trying to hold herself up because says on one side, in the white one. She was beautiful, like really beautiful even though she was screaming and crying. Even blood ran down her head and all I could think about was helping her. Before I had a chance to react we collided.

It wasn't that big of a crash but the while car, which now was in front of us, was already bad damaged and now turned on its back, still the red one was perfectly fine and just drove off. The only thing that happened to our car was that the front was a bit damaged, I think. I took a quick look at the lads in the back, their eyes was filled with anger and fear but they were alright. Then I throw myself out of the car and ran straight up to the white one. All I could think about was the girl inside. I got up to the side of the car I had to fight to get the door up and as soon as I had opened it it fell of. While bending down on one knee I saw her better. Blood was still running down her head and cheek, surprisingly she was still awake.

"What happen?" She said with a small quite girly voice, a voice which also was filled with fear.

"Just a little crash" I smiled at her.

"Please, can you please help us?" Us? Wait that's right, she wasn't sitting in the drivers seat.

"Of course, of course. Everything is going to be alright. I promise." I laid my hand on her small one and squeezed gently. She gave me a small smile back.

"Do you think I can try to get you out? Or does it hurt too much? I don't want it to get any worse" I looked at her worried just hoping she really are going to be alright.

"I think you can try... Only my head and arm hurts" she looked at her arm which was laying in a really scary way. I wasn't a doctor, quiet far away actually, but even I could see that it's broken. It looked a bit like she had a second elbow.

"It doesn't hurt that bad..." She mumbled.

"That's because of all this, your heart is beating really fast and it makes some of the pain go away, at least I think that's why" I heard a voice behind me say. I looked back and saw Louis standing behind me. "I've called an ambulance and they're also sending a police. I'll check on the other one" he just said to me and started walking to the drivers seat. Weird I thought he was drunk...

Then I bend over the girl, who I still didn't know the name of, and unlocked her seatbelt. Glad she had that one on at least.

"What's your name?" She asked me as I finally got her out of the car. I was carrying her and her head was resting on my shoulder. I looked straight into her deep blue eyes, they wasn't that scared anymore but a bit red from the crying.

"Niall, and you?" I just simply answered.

"Samantha, but please call me Sam." She gave me that little smile again. Her lips had the perfect shade of dark red and matched her brown hair perfectly because it had some red tones in it. Her curls reminded me off Harry... Harry! Please god I hope he's still in the car.

"This is bad, quite horrible actually." I said as I looked around.

"Good things can happen in bad times too." I saw a little sparkle in her eyes before she turned them at the sound of the ambulance.

That's maybe not the dream way of how you meet someone but I met her and that's the only thing that matters.

------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you like it! I've been think about writing a fanfic for so long and finally did.

My twitter: perfect_five_